Search results

1. elGRIZZbo

Easy way to play Mario Kart Wii online again via Wiimmfi

This video explains in detail how to easily play Mario Kart Wii online again without having to mod your Wii console. This is completely legal since you need a copy of the game in the console's disc drive for it to work. I've tested this and can confirm that it works. If you get an Error Code...
  2. elGRIZZbo

One of my short stories

Conflict At a future time, in a nameless place, the combatants met. The outcome of their encounter would surely determine the course of human history for generations to come. Each was the product of an advanced evolution accelerated by the ultimate necessity of survival. A small, white marble...
  3. elGRIZZbo

Grizz's sub collections

I don't have a massive collection of video games for a specific console but rather several smaller sub collections. For example, I own these rather pricey games for the N64. The one in the upper left-hand corner Clay Fighter: Sculptor's Cut regularly sells for upwards of $350 in the condition...
  4. elGRIZZbo

They call me Grizz

Howdy from North Carolina! I've been lurking here a while and finally joined a few weeks ago. My obsession with playing Neo-Geo fighting games like The Last Blade 2, Ninja Master's and Samurai Shodown II & IV brought me here. I'm also a little bit of a video game collector although I haven't...
  5. elGRIZZbo

Idea for a video game

I've been thinking about making a sumo based fighting game in which you battle weirder and weirder opponents as you progress. Here's some concept art I did. As in real sumo wrestling - the goal would be to knock the opponent out of the ring. What would make the game unique, however, is the...