Search results

1. neosd

NEOSD PRO Black Transparent Smoke Shells/AES Case (Pre production tests/samples)

Hello guys, We got transparent shells and case pictures today. We are still trying to decide if we will go with solid black shells/case or with transparent ones. I think AES transparent case looks pretty cool and the set will look much cooler in transparent smoke ratter than in solid black...
  2. neosd

NEOSD PRO MVS video

I think my answer from yesterday looked like a bit "yeah yeah, its all ok", http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?274987-NEOSD-PRO-Shells-PREVIEW&p=4308707&viewfull=1#post4308707 So i decided to upload a video in order to show NEOSD PRO MVS. Both NEOSD PRO MVS and NEOSD PRO AES are...
  3. neosd

NEOSD PRO cover

Hello everyone, I would like to share this with you guys and hear what you think about. Its the AES Cover (still a mockup and the back is missing). The mbit count is wrong and so ... I had my doubts about it when i first saw it, but as much as i look at it again, as much i like it more.
  4. neosd

can someone from Italy help me on a thing ?

Hello, I am looking for into about slot machines in italy Could anyone from Italy help me ? I try to understand how slot machines are operated there, who operates those. How govment controlls those. If there are documents online about those published by Italian govment and so. This is not...
  5. neosd

can someone from Italy help me on a thing ?

Hello, I am looking for into about slot machines in italy Could anyone from Italy help me ? I try to understand how slot machines are operated there, who operates those. How govment controlls those. If there are documents online about those published by Italian govment and so. This is not...
  6. neosd

NEOSD PRO Shells PREVIEW

Hello Everyone, We reached the final stage of NEOSD PRO Shels mold production. Mold is built and the first inyected pieces have been produced to test it. Now the mold needs to be polished and we can start producing shells. This mold will allow us o make shells in different colors and...
  7. neosd

Super SD System 3 replacement boards program

I know this is going to be an unpopular decision, but replacements will have to wait to the end of the queue (at least if there is not a different issue than the RGB one). I will try to explain why : We have a huge lot of pending orders to ship and the customers that have a first version board...
  8. neosd

Super SD System 3 Shipment Status, support emails and other emails

Hello everyone, Today we have started shipping Super SD System 3 again. We have worked the entire weekend to ship as many units as possible. The result is that today we have shipped 48 packets. i wish we would be able to ship that amount everyday so i would get all this out of my mind, cause...
  9. neosd

#saveourcarts

https://twitter.com/terraonion/status/973192720951980033
  10. neosd

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018 We want to announce our new product, NEOSD PRO. NEOSD PRO is a two in one flash cart. Having the best of two worlds, FLASH and RAM based cart. Both NEOSD PRO and NEOSD are Neo Geo cartridge emulators, simulating all different chips present on Neo Geo cartridges...
  11. neosd

Oficial Super SD System 3 RGB Statement

We would like to start by apologizing to everyone who has received a Super SD System 3 with lower quality RGB video output than expected. During the development of Super SD System 3, we tested numerous games on our TV setups without noticing any noise in the RGB image. Castlevania was one of...
  12. neosd

PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

08-12-2017 - 00:20 IMPORTANT - PAYMENT SYSTEM ISSUE Hi guys, it seems we passed the per daily sales limit our payment system allows. We see every incoming transaction blocked now, its 00:20 here today and tomorrow is National party in Spain, i will call some friends that work at our bank...
  13. neosd

NEOSD arcade collection

By gum_drops request, here is my crazy collection. I am more a hardware than software collection- Its a mess, and i can´t show the rest of this room cause i am asamed about how many crap i got there (boards everywhere) Anyways, here it is :
  14. neosd

Terraonion New Product(s) discussion thread

Hello Everyone, I have decided to start a new thread to discuss about our new product(s). I will start quoting the last commend on "the other thread" This is harder to understand if you don´t see the internals of the company. We have made money with NEOSD but we haven´t earned money with...
  15. neosd

NEOSD AES Support thread !

Hello everyone, Now that NEOSD AES is out, its time for a support thread. We would like to separate both AES and MVS issues/questions/sugestions. Also, we would like that everyone reporting issues tell us his AES board model please. Thanks
  16. neosd

NEOSD MVS Support thread !

Hello everyone, Lets ask TECH/support NEOSD MVS questions here. No shipment/other stuff please. Thanks