Search results

1. Burgers5750

Tekken 7 for the MVS anyone?

https://twitter.com/thedge_jpc/status/1350690830022017025?s=24
  2. Burgers5750

WTB: Sengoku 2 MVS

Hello. I’m in search of Sengoku 2 on MVS. Cart only, and I’m not overly concerned on condition. It’s going to be played, not looked at. I’m located in the U.K. so I’m preferably seeking a sale within Europe due to shipping and taxes. TIA.
  3. Burgers5750

WTB MVS AOF3 & Zupapa!

Only looking for the carts ideally. Zupapa! is proving particularly hard to find in the EU so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  4. Burgers5750

Freebie giveaway UK - Shockbox

Hi forum, I've landed myself another Shockbox which I've no use for and would rather it went to someone who can put it to good use. Sorry it's not more exciting however I'm happy to give it away as long as postage is covered. It's in pretty good condition, there's some small splitting down...
  5. Burgers5750

FREEBIE MVS SHOCKBOX

Hey! I've got a SHOCKBOX and have no use for it as I put all my carts in neominiboxes. It has an insert but I'm not sure if it's pukka and unfortunately the spine is broken. However, the plastic is in perfect shape and when closed the box is 100% solid. I'm certain it will get put to...
  6. Burgers5750

Just another form of control...

Hey, what's your favourite peripheral for hammering Neo Geo games? Personally I'm a sit down player rather than standing, and prefer using a Neo Geo CD controller for most games especially shooters and sports/racing titles for accuracy. IMO fighter titles are enhanced and made simpler to...
  7. Burgers5750

Greetings from leafy Surrey

Hi NG Universe! Wanted to say hello to everyone, from here in the UK. I've thankfully returned to NG since recently purchasing a CMVS after having to sell my AES system about 10 years ago against my wishes, but family comes first. Gotta say it's so great to see the forum is still alive and...
  8. Burgers5750

Feedback for Mattblah

Just wanted to give a thanks to Mattblah here in the UK awhile came through with MVS copies of Last Blade and Street Hoop. Straight up guy who dealt 100% professionally Thanks dude!
  9. Burgers5750

WTB: MVS Windjammers & Real Bout 2

WTB Windjammers and Real Bout 2 MVS carts if anyone can help please? Will need posing to the UK. Thanks!
  10. Burgers5750

MVS advice appreciated...

I've just purchased a CMVS and a 161 in 1 to get me going. I've grabbed a few game carts too of my favourite titles (KOF 98 + 02 and SS4). I'm aware that certain titles don't run perfectly on the 161 and there are also a number of good titles which don't appear on the cart. Can anyone...
  11. Burgers5750

CMVS advice

Hi, I'm about to purchase a CMVS unit and I'm looking for some advice from the forum please (apologies if this has been covered in other threads): Is it advisable to enter into the world of CMVS's without and knowledge of electronics and working knowledge of the system? Should technical...