Search results

1. M

MVS/Supergun: Inconsistent RGB Output?

Greetings - I have a homebuilt supergun housing a MVS 1-Slot (older, large board) putting RGB picked directly off the JAMMA connector to an ancient NEC MultiSync monitor (MultiSync II, JC-1402HMA). I've also tried using a different (older) NEC, JC-1401. Different games will cause me to...
  2. M

Best way to clean cart slot?

I finally have my MVS/SuperGun-ish project up and working (ancient NEC MultiSync Monitor, PC AT clone case ... total cost about $100), but it's not working quite how I thought it should be. The board itself is an older (large) 1-slot MVS that I use headphones with (my JAMMA harness had the...
  3. M

My Pathetic (lack of) AES Story

Greetings ... and whoever scored the system, congrats to you ... I tend to haunt the thrift shops in Woodland & Davis, CA a lot, as Denio's (the big flea market in Roseville) is a little far to drive sometimes. Sometimes the deals I get are pretty good - I once scored Phantasy Star in box, no...
  4. M

Neo Poke Kun & Cotton?

Anyone tried Neo Poke Kun? Based on the descriptions I've read it sounds interesting - a bunch of little puzzley-games - but just wondering whether or not it's worth the dough. Also, any opinions on Cotton (I'd love a Darius Pocket, but that's not going to happen ...) would be welcome too ...