Search results

1. NexusX

MVS & AES Carts for Sale (Price Drops Again)

Did another round of drops.
  2. NexusX

WTS: Hyper Neo Geo Fighting main board.

Thanks for the feedback. I did a general market search and priced accordingly. Will look into details and make adjustments as needed. I still stay away from Facebook (Even the marketplace) so I never see those offers.
  3. NexusX

Price drops all around
  4. NexusX

Listed a few more MVS carts
  5. NexusX

Added AES Mutation Nation to the fray.
  6. NexusX

Gameboy or GBC "hidden gems"?

That stupid YouTube idiot from the Seattle area (who shall not be named) has ruined the term "Hidden Gem" for me. Makes me want to vomit each time I hear it.
  7. NexusX

FS: Neo Geo AES & 161-1(SOLD)

Pretty sure that method was to avoid resoldering the old BIOS chip... But yes, that is a sad sight. That main board needs some rehab.
  8. NexusX

WTS: Hyper Neo Geo Fighting main board.

Looks like it's time to sell this board I never got around to getting any ROM boards for. It is the fighting board configuration of the Hyper Neo. Originally bought it off of a member here. Honestly I never got around to test it because I have no ROM boards for it. So it's sold AS IS. $200 +...
  9. NexusX

The most average Neo game you've played

Super sidekicks was actually a very well made game series. Was it crazy and amazing? No but still the quality was there.
  10. NexusX

The most average Neo game you've played

I would have to say the World Heroes games. They are not bad SFII clones for what they are. They just are not anything to write home about. Very middle of the road attempts. Although Jet and Perfect were better attempts, but by the time those came out the hype and hunger for Classic SFII...
  11. NexusX

Added some Minty Kit Boxes
  12. NexusX

Games for sale (Dreamcast, N-Gage, Vita, ECT)

Got some games for sale here. Willing to negotiate. Depending on what you buy. PayPal only and shipping will be in tracked packages. Shipping in US only is preferred but not a hard rule. Standard PayPal rates apply +3% for standard transaction fee. +0% for F&F transfer. Dreamcast: Marvel vs...
  13. NexusX

Firearm enthusiast thread

It's not even the government it's a bureaucratic institution changing their perspective on something. I would at least have criticism of the system if the system worked as it was supposed to and our legislation changed the law through government but that's not the case. This "we think therefore...
  14. NexusX

Firearm enthusiast thread

How goes it guys? You all prepared for the ATF brace rule change and the legal shit storm that is stopping/not stopping it? I have a few buddies that have applied for the Amnesty Form 1 option to wave the $200. But I see all of this is a bureaucratic nightmare for the people and those who are...
  15. NexusX

Added more. Feel free to ask me if I have any titles if you are looking for a specific one.
  16. NexusX

I Got Married!

Congratulations man.
  17. NexusX

Price drops #3 Time to cut down the collection on what I don't actually use. Prices are negotiable depending on where it's being shipped to and what and how many you buy. Most if not all cartridges come with "Mini Kit" boxes and a few with Shockboxes. I will update this post with information...
  18. NexusX

Apollo pro joystick any Good? any forum users still use one?

If you want a good stick to play Neo on just take a DB15 cable (one of the Neo Geo controller extension cords will work). Find an old PS3 or Xbox 360 stick that accepts decent parts and buttons and wire it up yourself to the DB15 cable and BAM! You got yourself a decent stick to use that can use...