Search results

1. NexusX

WTS: Hyper Neo Geo Fighting main board.

Looks like it's time to sell this board I never got around to getting any ROM boards for. It is the fighting board configuration of the Hyper Neo. Originally bought it off of a member here. Honestly I never got around to test it because I have no ROM boards for it. So it's sold AS IS. $200 +...
  2. NexusX

Games for sale (Dreamcast, N-Gage, Vita, ECT)

Got some games for sale here. Willing to negotiate. Depending on what you buy. PayPal only and shipping will be in tracked packages. Shipping in US only is preferred but not a hard rule. Standard PayPal rates apply +3% for standard transaction fee. +0% for F&F transfer. Dreamcast: Marvel vs...
  3. NexusX

MVS & AES Carts for Sale (Price Drops Again)

Price drops #3 Time to cut down the collection on what I don't actually use. Prices are negotiable depending on where it's being shipped to and what and how many you buy. Most if not all cartridges come with "Mini Kit" boxes and a few with Shockboxes. I will update this post with information...
  4. NexusX

Windjammers 2

my nephew loves to play the original with me regularly. Finally got around to seriously playing the second entry. Tried it for a bit at launch and wasn't impressed. Maybe I just didn't get my groove the first attempt? Maybe they updated it? But I am really liking it now. The real fun part of the...
  5. NexusX

Pokemon Prices WTF

A number of years ago I bought a complete copy of Pokemon Crystal on the Gameboy Color for my wife as a nostalgia gift. Her first pokemon game she played. It was something like $60 back then in a random game shop I found it in. Didn't really think that much of it. Found it in in a box today and...
  6. NexusX

SamSho VP English Neo Cart Available Yet?

Hey all. Just wondering something. I know the SamSho V Perfect Rom has been dumped and put on a cart. My question is has it been put onto a form with Full region support yet? With English text and JP text options?
  7. NexusX

Gonna be in Northern Virginia this week.

I plan on being in the Northern part of Virginia this week. Any good place to play some Neo Geo games in the area?
  8. NexusX

2 Slot MVS Board Game Select Not Working.

Hello all. So I have been having problems with this 2 slot cabinet for a while and can't seem to nail down why the game select function won't work. Hardware test shows both "Select Up" and "Select Down" working. Triple checked the harness and it is just fine as well. When I place 2 carts in...
  9. NexusX

WTS: MVS Kits (pics added)

Update: Added pics Hey all, Have a few MVS Kits for sale here that I am looking to get in a new home. 1. SVC Chaos kit $300 OBO (Sold) 2. Aero Fighters 2 English kit $210 OBO 3. KoF 98 English kit $160 OBO May add a few more once I verify what else I have. US shipping only. Sorry...
  10. NexusX

Audiobook... What have I got myself into?

Been listening to Lord of the Rings Audiobooks lately. I really do enjoy the world of Middle Earth. Although whenever I read (or this time listen) Tolkien's work... It is just always written like a textbook. I always think it will be better every few years I read Lord of the Rings. But it never...
  11. NexusX

SOLD Art of Fighting 2 AES

SOLD! I have an English copy of AES Art of Fighting 2 for sale. Complete and in decent shape. $130 Shipped OBO (US shipping only)
  12. NexusX

"Neo Geo" to "NeoGeo"? When/Why the Switch?

I have noticed that all the new Neo advertising and branding has been using the "NeoGeo" (with no space). Compared to the old "Neo Geo" (with the space). Any idea why and/or when they made this change? Close as I can tell is that the new one does have a Trademark Marking on it so I assume that...
  13. NexusX

WTS (Eng AES) Art of Fighting 2 + other things

Hey all. I have a copy of Art of Fighting 2 English version available. It is complete with Cart, Case, and Manual. Looking to sell it for $115 + shipping. I also don't mind some trades for some other AES and MVS games as well. AES games I am looking for * Ones I am more interested in Art of...
  14. NexusX

New Distillery Sanitizer Smells Delicious!

A few days ago I I grabbed one of those Hand Sanitizers made by Vodka distilleries. In a Liquor bottle and everything with just a different label... But DAMN does is smell like delicious booze! Made from 80% Alcohol by volume. Obviously it's a formula not ment for drinking... But it still makes...
  15. NexusX

WTT AES Viewpoint for other AES games

Hello all. Recently I aquired a US AES copy Viewpoint (Case and Cart). This one I enjoy but I would rather get some games I would play more often that cost less. I am looking to trade with someone a few lower costing AES games for my copy of Viewpoint. I will post more pictures if requested...
  16. NexusX

Remakes/Reboots You Want

Here in isolation I got to thinking about what older games I miss playing. I was thinking of some series that are effectively dead. One that I miss was The Legacy of Kain/ Soul Reaver. The story was surprisingly deep even with all of the crazy time traveling loops and stuff. And even the...
  17. NexusX

SamSho II Dedicated Neo Cab? Ever Seen One?

Has anyone ever seen the dedicated Samurai Shodown II "We're Not Worthy" cabinet? I have never seen any in person only the ad flyer.
  18. NexusX

Anyone know what this PCB does?

Bought this out of pure curiosity. Looks like it changes the P1 somehow. No idea what it actually does though. Anyone have any experience with this thing?
  19. NexusX

Thinking of doing an AK47 build.

I was thinking of buying a Romanian parts kit and building an ex-service AK in 7.62x39 (7.62 Soviet). Was gonna just pay the premium for the pre pressed and headspaced barrel. Just need to deal with a few rivets after that because I found a pre built receiver. Anyone know how how hard these last...
  20. NexusX

WTB 2 slot MVS Board Shroud

Hello all. I am looking for buy a metal shroud cover for a MVS 2 slot board. Doesn't have to be the best looking. Wouldn't mind just buying an entire 2 slot parts board if the price was right as well. Thanks for the read.