Search results

1. Neogeoman106st

PC engine Duo not reading disks issue help

OK so let me start off by saying this thing was a mess. I got is pretty cheap and in non-working condition. It was covered with some kind of Grease, smoke or Tar. it also looks to have been spayed with some kind of bug killing substance, anyway it was full of presents(dead bugs) when i opened...
  2. Neogeoman106st

Panasonic Q No disc issue

Hello all I just recently for a very good price picked up a Panasonic Q gamecube. it had the typical Broken drive rails so the drive tray would not open (that i repaired thankfully) But now i have an issue when trying to read gamecube games. no matter what the game it gets a no disk . this Q...
  3. Neogeoman106st

Any Retro game stores worth going to in Perth Australia

I will be heading to Perth on a business trip soon and might have some free time if all go's well. Anyone have any places they know of that i should/is worth checking out?
  4. Neogeoman106st

Dreamcast Boot issue

Ok so i have a Japanese dreamcast that does a boot loop when it tries to load up a game. I Checked the power supply and connection's. they are clean and look to be connected fine. When i turn on the system it will load to the main menu fine without a game but once i place a game in the Drive it...
  5. Neogeoman106st

Very small Neo Geo MVS collection

Just started collecting not too long ago. Never really been into collecting much. Got a NeoGeo x gold a while back and that got me rehooked on Neo but I did not want to go emulation again. So built a CMVS and now I almost have a complete set of KOF games still looking for a good priced 2003 and...
  6. Neogeoman106st

Samurai shodown 2 graphical gliches

Hello all first time posting here. I have been haveing odd issues with my MVS version of shin samurai spirits 2. I know about the power meter glitch already. My issues is different. When i play the game everything is normal and no issues for the frist few matches but around the 3rd matchs odd...