Search results

1. B

FT Wind Jammers

Looking for a Neo CD set up. Boards are tested and authentic but label is reproduction. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

FT Neo Candies and a Goldie

**UPDATE** MVS-U4 SOLD-$800. No longer looking to sell or trade any other cabs at this time. MVS-U4 is pending sale. Assuming that deal goes through the other two cabs will no longer be for trade and I’ll use that cash to purchase myself a JVS cab. Looking to trade one of these guys for a jvs...
  3. B

Ninja Masters MVS

Sold for $120 Authentic boards with a repro label. Not looking for trades at the moment. $150 shipped PayPal gift or add 4% PayPal fees. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. B

MGCD Dreamcast

Just picked one up over the weekend and wanted to know if anyone’s had experience with them? I’ve read the two forums about them but just wanted someone’s feedback. Did you buy an extension harness or an adapter? Have you gotten the sound to work properly? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

Neo Geo MVS

ALL HAVE BEEN SOLD Getting rid of some doubles and I don’t play fighting games so...Would like to put it towards something I will play. [emoji16] Super Sidekicks Ultimate 11- $45 SOLD Samurai Showdown- $25 SOLD Samurai Showdown IV- $55 SOLD Bust A Move Bootleg- $20 SOLD Metal Slug- $60 SOLD...
  6. B

Hello! New to Neo Geo and Candy Collecting

Hi everyone. I’m new to collecting neo geo but I’ve been collecting/ video games (home console) for all of my life. Within the last year I started collecting arcades. I started of with the old school cabs until I got my first candy (Neo29) and then after that I fell in love. I love the community...