Search results

1. B

Help Need a super gun for the atomiswave sys

Hi im looking for a supergun to use the atomiswave system. If anyone can build one or know info on were to get on please let me know. Thanks John
  2. B

Items for sale

1.import psp value pack system for $200.00 brand new in box sealed. 2.Nintendo DS Handheld - Graphite Black (jap) system $129.00 brand new sealed. 3.Sony ps2 system new model $100.00 Brand new in box. 4.AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 2.2GHz Winchester CPU 90nm 939Pins (Socket939) $225.00 (oem) 5.Nintendo...
  3. B

Stuff for sale free shipping

1.import psp value pack system for $SOLD brand new in box sealed. 2.Nintendo DS Handheld - Graphite Black (jap) system $SOLD brand new sealed. 3.Sony PSP USA System for sale for $SOLD Brand New in box sealed. 4.Sony ps2 system new model $SOLD Brand new in box. More Coming Soon If you pay by...
  4. B

delete

delete
  5. B

SONY PSP USA SYSTEM WITH WIPEOUT MINT IN BOX (SOLD)

Hi i have a mint only a few days old sony usa psp system with wipeout in like new condition no scracthes dents dings ect. It comes with box all cables demo cd ect (no spiderman 2 movie) The wipeout game is mint also. Im only selling this on cause i have 2 Im asking 230.00 includes shipping. This...
  6. B

My last sale list untill i return to sell everything is ready to ship free shipping

1.Dreamcast system in awesome condition $45.00 2.Monarch Hornet pro AMD 64 PC System Brand New Just built Cost me 1150.00 selling it for $750.00 only a few days old free shipping . Check the link for more info and just add a os and your all set. It using onboard video or you can add pci-e video...
  7. B

Sorry to all and im takeing a break

Hi Everyone Due to my crazy retail work and many other things i havent been able to get all items to everyone. Eveything has shipped unless you have requested and refund which refunds well be givein out asap. So because of all the problems and things going on in my life latly im going...
  8. B

Hornet pro AMD 64 PC System FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING Cheap +

1.Monarch Hornet pro AMD 64 PC System Brand New Just built Cost me 1150.00 selling it for $850.00 only a few days old free overnight shipping for pics pm me. Check the link for more info and just add a os and your all set. It using onboard video or you can add pci-e video card. I take paypal...
  9. B

Please Delete

Please Delete
  10. B

delete

DELETE
  11. B

sale list

super mario 64 DS (new) $22.00 halo 2 (new)$40.00 need for speed underground 2 ps2(used mint) $30.00 Dreamcast system in box with 3 games (used in awesome conditon)$60.00 Hafe life 2 pc (new) $40.00 Free Shipping evething is instock and ready to ship :) :buttrock:
  12. B

Apology to all

Hi Everyone I wanted to let everyone know who bought stuff from me in past few weeks. That im apologizing for all the delays mess ups slow shipping ect. It seems between the import distrubuter and my idiot freind plus me working retail for xmas which sucks. So im letting eveyone know that i...
  13. B

stuff for sale

delete
  14. B

Stuff for sale

Hi here is a new list of stuff for sale. :) Attention to everone who has ordered imports games from me. The Distributer me and my freind were using is closed with out any reason or noticed. So we had to go to a new Distributer and have reordered all imports that were ordered and they well be in...
  15. B

Items for sale :)

Hi here below is a list of items for sale. The systems listed below are for sale but well only be ordered if someone wants then that being said onces u pay for them they be ordered and be in a few days most of them time. Latly its been slower on the games :( So take a look at the list below pm...
  16. B

Game and stuff for sale

1.Galerians 2 (ASH) PS2 USA sealed $10.00 2.MSI geforce ti4200 128meg video card good condish $35.00 Sorry alll other items that were listed are now sold :( Shipping is free and i take paypal only. John
  17. B

AES GAMES FOR SALE

1.King Of Fighters 2003 AES (usa) $275.00 New and cheap price 2.King Of Fighters 2002 AES (Jap) $200.00 New Shipping is free pm if interested i take paypal only.
  18. B

please delete new list soon

Please delete my new list coming soon
  19. B

please delete

please delete
  20. B

please delete

please delete