Search results

1. X

Transformer Information for Recent MVS Purchase!

I don't know ANYTHING about how it is wired into the 4-slot. I don't have an MVS or even an arcade cabinet. I *suspect* this is used as an isolation transformer and also to normalize the output voltage to ~115V @ 1.0A. If your line is low, like Japan, you would have the input at 105V, and it'll...
  2. X

AES Repair

You have a 9V system. This part is a switching supply taking the unregulated input dropping it to 5V
  3. X

AES Video Problems

In case anyone cares. I took my old caps to work today and measured them on a calibrated LCR. The high capacitance 10V capacitors are dead. Everything else looked okay, even the 1000µF power cap. The 100µF caps on the RGB line all read ~7.5µF. The 220µF all read ~17.5µF in the audio section...
  4. X

AES Video Problems

EDIT 2 (5/4): I recapped with console5.com 's kit, which included changing the resistor and cap values for RGB. OSSC issue is fixed. Time to pony up for a NeoSD. I just picked up my first NEO Geo. Japan S/N 02911 via Ebay. I searched the forum, and apologize if I missed a thread with this...