Search results

1. doaal

Feedback for itsofrustratin

Nicely packaged, sent over some good pics of LB1 before shipping it over. Pleasant to deal with.
  2. doaal

WTB: JP Home Carts

LB1 found (thanks itsofrustratin!) Closing this for now and will come back for RB2 when my wallet has healed.
  3. doaal

Real Bout 1 found
  4. doaal

Vitamins and Supplements

ZMA for the sleep gainz, D and Omega 3 for everything else.
  5. doaal

Sega Teases Sequels of Classic Games - Shinobi, Crazy Taxi, Jet Set, Golden Axe, SOR

Shinobi looks like it's developed by Lizardcube that did the excellent Streets of Rage 4. I'm interested.
  6. doaal

What arcade stick do you own?

Hori needs to make more VLXes. Put one of those new JLX sticks inside. I'd gladly pay MSRP.
  7. doaal

Restated my AES Collection

Imagine paying pawn shop prices for anything Neo related.
  8. doaal

Post Your Recent Purchases!

IIRC the button holes on a US cab won't fit Japanese buttons without using a dremel, but there are some American-style ILs that get close to the feel of Seimitsus.
  9. doaal

Cool Metal Slug clone

Game got a halloween update. So far I'm really impressed. Keeps the sprit of Metal Slug but has just enough of its own identity. The scoring system punishes you for missing a single shot which I hope can be adjusted, but it's already proving more interesting than playing for score in Slug.
  10. doaal

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Really nice cab. Make sure to get the appropriate coloured buttons and dialectric grease under the tube's anode cap.
  11. doaal

Editing this post as I'm hunting for a few titles: Last Blade 1 Real Bout 1 Real Bout 2 Looking for complete copies from a seller from UK/EU or Canada, as I'm visiting home soon.
  12. doaal

Watches

Seiko discontinued them a few years ago, supposedly because the value was simply too good at something like $300. They're closer to $500 on eBay now.
  13. doaal

Watches

I got a nice deal on a SARB033 from YAJ. Some scuffs on the bracelet but I'll want to swap that anyway.
  14. doaal

Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden- was it ever translated?

Looks like the loading times are pretty good for this game, given it was designed for the NGCD. PS1 has pretty short loads and it's actually the Saturn version that lags behind with loading screens after each battle.
  15. doaal

Is it not worth to purchase saturn lens from aliexpress?

I've never heard of Saturn lasers burning out or really having any issues. They're sturdy systems, particularly compared to the PS1.
  16. doaal

First cart you ever owned

KOF 2000 with a one-slot MVS board for $20 in Toronto's Chinatown. Sat on the shelf for weeks while I followed tutorials to build my own supergun.
  17. doaal

PC-Engine Duo R RGB Mod Dim Picture

Four days with no response from the seller. Does anyone know of a PC-Engine RGB amp that ships to the UK? Voultar's mod looks solid but doesn't ship.
  18. doaal

Waiting for a reply from the seller. In the meantime I've: -Removed CSNYC from the output as composite is already carrying sync on the cable -Cracked open the SCART cable to make sure there aren't any resistors on the line that the amp is already providing
  19. doaal

I'll clean them up once I know what the issue is. When you're up all night soldering on/off all the same wires you stop caring about keeping things clean. Emailing the guy that supplied the amp to see if he knows what's up.
  20. doaal

Temp wiring job with AWG24 wire, demonstrating that I'm pulling ground and +5v from IC501 instead of a cap this time. Same dim picture.