Search results

1. DaisyAge

SMS2VGA - A Master System and Genesis Model 1 VGA Adapter

Okay all files are updated and Git repo is finished. Anyone who makes this and has ideas on improvements, I'm very open to suggestions.
  2. DaisyAge

I've made it and it works well, seems like my SMS1 has a bit of interference on the audio line. Not sure why but it's not on my Genesis 1 so I think it may just be an issue with grabbing audio from the DIN connector. The housing I made is still a bit fiddly so I am working on improving the...
  3. DaisyAge

Dark Image RGB and Csync through VGA

I am using this board to output attenuated RGBS to a custom 8DIN to VGA+3.5mm adapter into my RT5X. Everything is working good except for the overall brightness. Looking at the Unibios color bars, the white ramp ends at a light gray. I'm wondering if I can just remove the 75ohm resistors on the...
  4. DaisyAge

I got around to building the console VGA dongles created by Jeff Chen and loved them so much I wanted to design one for my SMS and MD1. The original creator of these dongles doesn't have any plans for making an 8 DIN 262 or 270 variant so I went ahead and made both, however I will only be...
  5. DaisyAge

PS1 Steering Wheel Modification

Yeah and then I had the idea to create a circuit using a potentiometer and some logic but life got busy and I moved on to other projects like my FDS stick mod
  6. DaisyAge

PS1 Steering Wheel Modification

I threw this away because I realized I was never gonna do it. RIP
  7. DaisyAge

Scammer Alert

I checked the Malta retro group I'm a part of and didn't see anyone using that alias. Hopefully someone calls him out and gets him banned in the group
  8. DaisyAge

The only way to learn is to dive in deep

99% done with gun 1, just need to collect some materials for measurements to make room for the arduino, batteries, switches etc
  9. DaisyAge

Did some more work, ran into some more problems. Getting close with the first one :D
  10. DaisyAge

I've been trying to improve my skills with CAD software like fusion 360 but I can't stand watching a yt lesson or series because I know a lot of the base material. My solution? Jump into a project that seems way over my head and learn as many new techniques as possible along the way. I decided...
  11. DaisyAge

Sharp Twin Famicom Replacement cover

https://github.com/DaisyAge12/FDSStick Still haven't finished but I've also kind of moved on to bigger projects, here's what I have so far
  12. DaisyAge

WTB: PC Engine Multitap

I always try to avoid the Bay of thieves, but thank you Roker
  13. DaisyAge

WTB: PC Engine Multitap

Looking for a PC Engine multitap, can't be the Duo Tap or Turbo Tap as the connectors don't fit and I don't want to get adapters for all my controllers. Thanks!
  14. DaisyAge

JAMMAfied Genesis, video too bright... pic inside

You just need to solder a potentiometer to each of the positions on the edge. Usually they have 3 legs, you'll only need to solder 1 to the edge and the other leg to the wire going out to the monitor.
  15. DaisyAge

JAMMAfied Genesis, video too bright... pic inside

You could try adding like 2k pots to the RGB lines and turning the resistance up should lower the brightness. Could you get a voltage reading of RGB and sync off the JAMMA edge for us?
  16. DaisyAge

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Very nice Traveno (y)
  17. DaisyAge

NeoSD/MVS sound issue

You could try getting ahold of someone at TO on their discord (the only place to try and get help anymore) or by shooting Yodd a PM. It's gonna be painful but that's TO right now.
  18. DaisyAge

NeoSD/MVS sound issue

Ah well did you give it a shot? I don't remember if my Mv1B made the test tones but I sold it a year ago so I can't try it. I don't have a NeoSD but are there any setting you can play with?
  19. DaisyAge

My phone just died.

Nokia 3310 gang rise up
  20. DaisyAge

WTB: Bannana Cart

Aliexpress has them for cheap. Might as well get the latest one.