Search results

1. The_Chosen_One

Naomi bits and games, a few Superplays

Cleaning up the game room and have a pile o stuff that needs cleared out. All tested working: Spikers Battle Kit - $85 in original box, plays perfect, gdrom in case with manual and chip. Marquee has sticky residue on outer edge from double sided tape, move sticker still has back but is not...
  2. The_Chosen_One

Giveaway Top Hunter Poster

I ended up with two of these for no good reason. In solid shape, no pinholes or anything like that. Odd size, about 15x20. Bigger than the flyer but not a big poster. Jeneki is running a score comp on this game for Feb over in the arcade section. If you post up a score, then you are entered in...
  3. The_Chosen_One

Virtual Tennis (Power Smash) 1 & 2, other naomi bits

Tested working both are gd roms NOT carts. $50 for the pair sound good? I’ve got a few other bits and pieces as I gutted an ops cabinet with a dead monitor. So I’ve got a sun psu, io board (not jamma), transformer etc. If you’re interested in any of that shoot me a pm. Main board Dimm and gdrom...
  4. The_Chosen_One

Neo Game of the Month May - Magical Drop 3

Let’s get some puzzle action happening. I know some of you are beast mode on this game. MVS defaults, 1 credit, on Survival Mode. Please specify region, Japanese is more difficult. If you are in Japanese mode, the first 3 option are Survival, VS CPU, and Adventure. The next 3 options are...
  5. The_Chosen_One

Atomiswave Mobo and full Naomi setup

EDIT: Both setups are sold! Couple items for sale, shipping not included. The mounting board under the naomi isn’t included either, each piece will be individually bubble wrapped for shipping. Both fully tested working, any questions shoot me a PM. Atomiswave mobo - $75 SOLD - no game...
  6. The_Chosen_One

FS - MVS Carts - Garou, Slug 3 kit, Aero Fighters 2 + more

Got some carts to sell, shipping not included, will be $10 for one cart. Garou comes with shock, I also have one extra shock I’ll toss in for free to anyone spending a bit or buying a few carts. Need more pics, my prices way off, any random question? Shoot me a PM. Samsho 2 - $25 SOLD Garou -...
  7. The_Chosen_One

NG Game of the month April 2018 - Metal Slug 2

Time to mix it up, embrace the slowdown! EDIT: To reduce any confusion, high score runs must be done on one credit and default settings. If there’s enough players for the Turbo version I’ll put up a scoreboard for it as well. I haven’t played in a while, share your tips and tricks...
  8. The_Chosen_One

Not Working SF Alpha 2 and Raiden

SF Alpha 2 board was suicided, tried to Phoenix now it has sound etc but only displays a grey screen. SOLD Raiden plays no problem but volume is very very low. I'm fairly certain it's the sound pot on the pcb. SOLD! $25 each plus shipping
  9. The_Chosen_One

WTB Seimitsu mounting plates

FOUND! Thought I'd cross post here, I'm restoring a Sega Swing and need two of the old style Seimitsu mounting plates made for Sega cabs. They look like these: http://www.leshoparcade.com/fiche_produit_1390_produit_Mounting%20plate%20for%20Seimitsu Number 6 in this pic: Looks like Neo...
  10. The_Chosen_One

Sega Swing (ers) Club

Well, I was fortunate enough to catch this on Craigslist a few days back and figured it'd be nice to get a thread going as I start restoring it! First up, it's got the original control panel but it's obviously got no overlay and they rearranged it a bit. Fortunately it doesn't appear like...
  11. The_Chosen_One

WTB Jaleco Mega 32 mobo

Anyone have one of these to spare? I wouldn't be against a cart/mobo combo either.
  12. The_Chosen_One

Dariusburst Jap PS4

SOLD - Ended up picking up the LRG US release so I'm sitting on a sealed jap copy that I've no need for. $54 shipped in the states, don't mind shipping elsewhere but it'll be more.
  13. The_Chosen_One

4 Slot Video Ram Error

When I kicked on the Neo this week it booted up with this error, I can load games past it but they have a variety of graphical glitches if I do. Is this fixable?
  14. The_Chosen_One

Blazing Star MVS + art and Samsho

Blazing Star MVS with full English art set - $160 + shipping SOLD Samsho cart only, cart has a bit of yellowing - $15+ shipping
  15. The_Chosen_One

SNKP 15th Anniversary Metal Slug Coffee Mug

I can't remember it well but I believe there was a Metal Slug coffee mug released as a part of their 15th Anniversary promo stuff. I know there was a Garou one as I picked it up. Anyone remember these or if there were any others?
  16. The_Chosen_One

SOLD - Viewpoint MVS English with mini

$175 plus shipping SOLD, mini has a decent amount of fade but would still look alright in a cab.
  17. The_Chosen_One

Neo High Score Magnets

Thought I'd cross post here for those who are interested in Neo only and don't check Zelda. I've been making some magnets for a high score whiteboard and did a Neo set. You can see the others here in this thread but if you are interested in any, $1 each plus shipping, 1st class is .50 cents to...
  18. The_Chosen_One

FS - Atomiswave Ranger Mission Setup PCB, Guns, I/O etc

EDIT: Motherboard sold, take the cart, wiring and guns for $75 plus shipping I've got a Ranger Mission setup for sale, tested working on everything, includes Atomiswave mobo w/cart, Gun I/O board with wiring needed to the mobo, and two shotguns. Both guns show some wear, one looks great the...
  19. The_Chosen_One

Shmup Magnets Round 3 Cave!

I decided to make a high score whiteboard for my game room and since whiteboards are also magnetic I thought it would be much cooler to do magnets for my shooters instead of just writing the name. These are about the size of a business card. Round 1: Progear Radiant Silvergun Raiden DX...
  20. The_Chosen_One

Ninja Assault in a Windy II/Blast City

So I figured I'd post up my project of the day, hopefully some find it interesting/helpful. I recently acquired the gutted contents of a Ninja Assault and figured since it's one of the few (only?) Naomi or newer gun games that doesn't require the sensors I'd give it a go to hooking it up in...