Search results

1. Y

New Super Neo 29 Owner With Problem Cab

Hi all, I just purchased a cab and had it shipped to me. Unfortunately it has quite a number of issues that were never disclosed to me. One of them being a modified wiring harness. There are cut cables and cables of different colors spliced together. I ran an input test and somehow most buttons...
  2. Y

Help With Measurements and Joysticks

Hi guys, hoping someone can help me out. I am trying to order the piece of plexiglass that goes over the instruction card as mine is missing. Would anyone be able to measure theirs and send me the dimensions/thickness of the piece? If you can send me some pics of how it mounts that would be very...
  3. Y

Bartop Project Need Correct Red Color For Printed Artwork

Hi guys, I found a thread suggesting the color values for paint but I'm going to have all of the artwork printed. I'm wondering what the correct CMYK or Pantone color values are for printed artwork? Thanks!
  4. Y

Cabinet Buying Advice

Cabinet opinions: 4 Slot Big Red vs Regular 4 Slot vs 2 Slot vs 1 Slot? What should I be paying for these in good condition so that I don’t lose money if I need to resell? 🙏
  5. Y

AES Newbie RGB Bypass Help

Hi all, I'm a total noob so please bare with me. I'm just getting into the world of Neo Geo and I ordered an AES console from Japan. Unfortunately I don't know the serial number or which board revision it has. I placed an order for the Unibios 4.0 chip and a SCART cable and I have been reading...