Search results

1. Hawwa

Android and Linux Handhelds - Shield, GCW Zero, GP2X, Pandora, Pyra, JXD, etc.

Buffff, that red glossy finish looks horrible. And what's with the black frame around the screen? It's 2023 already, come on. UPDATE: I've seen there are more colours available, the skeleton red doesn't look half as bad. Still a shame about the black frame in the screen though.
  2. Hawwa

Well, everything is made in china now, but not everything is from a chinese brand/company, which I meant. If you tell me GPD has a top notch quality control I'll believe you, since I've got none of their products to check out, but I wouldn't gamble that amount of money having for example the...
  3. Hawwa

1.000€ on a chinese gaming handheld...
  4. Hawwa

No, they are making it a tad bigger. Rumour has it that the delays on manufacturing are related to the 2.8" screen not being that common and that available, so the change to 3.5" "should" make the stock not fluctuate as much.
  5. Hawwa

https://retroresolve.com/miyoo-mini-plus/ Looking really good, a sure buy from my side. If it fits in my jacket's inner chest pocket is going to be my go to portable.
  6. Hawwa

This would have been fantastic if they implemented the usb-c port for charging. DC barrel is a NO NO for me.
  7. Hawwa

WTB: Super Sidekicks AES

Well, in order to call it a day to my AES collection, I'm looking for a JAP Super Sidekicks (1) AES game. Looking for CIB OK one, no need for it to be MINT. Anyone has a sad one collecting dust? UPDATE: I have the following for trade: - KOF 95 AES JAP CIB with sunfade on the side - RAD2X...
  8. Hawwa

Cancellation on MD/GEN: A VISUAL COMPENDIUM by Bitmap Books

Yeah, they mention that specifically in their statement, that even though they added the "unofficial" term to the title, SEGA didn't allowed them to proceed.
  9. Hawwa

If anybody would jerk off to some hedgehog pic guess where could he be from...
  10. Hawwa

Well, the thing is that the SNES book by Bitmap became a reality even though the SNES mini was selling, and we all know how Nintendo is related to its IPR. Maybe they saw it as an oportunity to market the mini even better but SEGA thinks otherwise.
  11. Hawwa

It's funny because I'm actually an IPR lawyer XD
  12. Hawwa

https://www.bitmapbooks.com/blogs/news/the-unofficial-md-gen-a-visual-compendium Sad news for those SEGA lovers. Curious as to why SEGA is enforcing its IP Rights more thoroughly than even Nintendo is nowadays, and why they decided to pull the plug on this one but not on the Master System book.
  13. Hawwa

Biggest Neo Geo related regrets back in the day :(

That thread turned my perfectly fine but a bit hungover day into a fucking nightmare. Thank you sir.
  14. Hawwa

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

Well done, nice to have the forum back.
  15. Hawwa

FS: MVS Carts (mostly football games)

Up, still for sale.
  16. Hawwa

FS: MVS Carts (mostly football games)

Selling these MVS carts, all of them original and quite clean, tested working. Shipping from Spain, no problem on shipping overseas but we'll have to check the shipping fee beforehand. Links to wallapop (selling platform in Spain) because of lazyness, if I have to take the links down let me...
  17. Hawwa

Magician Lord CD with AES/MVS fixed sound

Came across this video on other NG forum, found it quite interesting. Here's is the link to the webpage for the image, https://4lexei.com/download-magician-lord-cd-with-aes-ost/ Gonna try it on the SD Loader. Cheers.
  18. Hawwa

Neo Geo CD with graphical glitches

Hello there! I've recently bought another ngcd (I know, really, I do know) and this unit has graphical glitches, otherwise works perfectly fine. Tried swapping the CDA board with my other ngcd (which works just fine) but the problem is still there, so I'm ruling the CDA board out of the...
  19. Hawwa

Original label?

Hello guys, I'm having a discussion with a potential seller about a Real Bout Fatal Fury MVS english, for which he claims that the label is original. Here are the pics of the label on both the cart and the box. I think is a repro label, not very good printed and worse cutted. Opinions...