Search results

1. D

FS: Ketsui PCB (Large Images!) Sold!

This includes the new ROM version with Free Play bug fix (purchased from Southtown Homebrew) and the original ROM. I have removed the original battery to keep it from corroding the board. In it's place, I have mounted a coin cell battery receptacle and coin cell battery and properly modified...
  2. D

PGM2 Game versions

I purchased some PGM2 games a while back (Knights of Valour 2 New Legend and Oriental Legend 2) and I believe they are single language. From what I've seen online, there are newer versions of these games that have English language as an option. Does anyone know if you can update these with...
  3. D

CPS2 boards get no sound with Jamma 6-in-1 changer

Like the title says, I have one of those 6-in-1 changers like from jammaboards.com and I get no sound on CPS2 boards only when using this. If I bypass the 6-in-1 board everything works fine. Also, all other games work fine when using the 6-in-1 changer. What is it about CPS2 that could be...
  4. D

Fightstick DB15

I am interested in modding a Madcatz Fightstick by adding the Neo Geo DB15 standard. I would also like to retain the ability to use it on the original system. To do this, is it necessary to add diodes between the DB15 connector and the buttons, to keep strange things from happening with the...
  5. D

GBS-8220 JAMMA RGB Question

Is it possible to route JAMMA video (RGB Composite Sync) through the 15 pin DSUB input on the GBS-8220 scaler or will the 8220 only accept this kind of video input through the separate 5-pin header? I'm hoping to be able to use a single interface (the 15 pin DSUB) regardless of the type of sync.
  6. D

29" Japanese Style MVS Cabinet For Sale

This is for an older style Japanese Neo Geo 4 slot MVS Cabinet. The screen looks great (29 inches) and controls work well. There are scuffs here and there, mostly on the sides but they only mar the cabinet aesthetically. This cabinet also includes a 4 slot board. The board is working ok. I...
  7. D

Afterburner voltage?

Does anyone know what voltage the GBA Afterburner takes. I'm attempting to mod a Neo Geo Pocket Color and the only thing anyone talks about is the ohm rating of the resistor that comes with the kit. Also, I have already opened a NGPC and was trying to find a good power source from within the...
  8. D

Broken Neo Geo Pocket Color systems Wanted!

I'm going to try to put a light into the systems a la GBA Afterburner and I need some cheap systems to tinker with and put my findings on a site. I figure the cheapest ones are broken ones or just plain beat to hell systems. Thanks! Please let me know! <small>[ March 19, 2003, 02:43 AM...
  9. D

NGPC screen light?

Has anyone attempted to put a light in a Neo Geo Pocket Color system like a GBA Afterburner? I'm thinking of trying out this project and am wondering if the screens are the same size and whether there is enough space to add one. It may be a simple project. I'd just need to find a proper power...
  10. D

Some troubleshooting help please...

I received an MV-1B board yesterday in the mail (I didn't know it was a IM only board). I'm pretty sure it is a UK board (I live in the US). Anyway, I attempted to test it with a regular game and it gave me a Calendar Error. So I did a little homework and found that the problem was the...