Search results

1. C

Game Music

If anyone could help me obtain the game music from the following games, I would be greatly appreciative. Ive wanted the music from these games for a very long time. 1. Xmen (Arcade) 2 Killer Instinct (Arcade) - not killer cuts cd 3. Dragon Valor 4. Odin's Sphere 5. Kings Field 2 6. Street...
  2. C

RIP SATURN GAMER 2

Hello fellow neo-geo members, this is Captron (Antron) here to say a few words about the passing of my BEST FRIEND Saturn Gamer (Toby). First, I'd like to thank you for all your prayers, support and kind words many of you have said about Saturn Gamer. It is really difficult to accept the death...
  3. C

Original Nes, Snes, Arcade music websites?

Does anyone know any websites where i can easily download free Original Arcade, nes, and Snes Music? I have looked and i can't find any, but i know they are out there, i just don't know where to look. I appreciate the help.
  4. C

Saturn Gamer's Computer is Dead!

I have some bad news for everyone, SATURN GAMER's Lap Top Computer is now deceased. crying He will not have internet access for a while, but he is trying to purchase another Lap Top computer as soon as possible. If anyone needs to get in contact with him, Please Private Message me and I will...
  5. C

Spring Neo fest 2003

Yesterday's Neo fest May 3,2003 was kick ass. Great food, awesome games, lots of fun. I was glad to meet, Slerch666,Porshpwr,Kirk and hanging out with the rest of the group. It was great to play tons of different Neo games in the tourney. Thank you Lee for all the delicious food and drinks. You...
  6. C

Neo Gang Bang

Today's get together was alot of fun. Congradulations to Matt on winning the Twinkle Star Sprites tournament. You Rule!! Tom kicked butt coming in second place in the TSS Tournament. I forgot to remind Tom to take pictures. I look forward to a rematch with both of you the next time we meet. I...
  7. C

Neo Geo gamers rule

I just gotta say that the people that i met from this site are cool as shit. They don't just play one game like some people i know from Shoryuken. (Marve vs capcom 2) The people here play different types and all kinds of games on neo, that are alot more fun than those capcom games. I also notice...
  8. C

Pittsburg get togeter

Today, Saturn gamer, Phenix down, and myself drove 4 hours to Pittsburg to meet other members of Neo-geo.com for a get together to play Neo-Geo games. I guess there were about 10 people total that was there. Everyone there was really cool!! And i got to play some Neo-Geo games that i never...
  9. C

new to neo

Hello everyone, i'm new to neo geo.com. I'm 23 from Baltimore Maryland. I'd like to make new friends here. I have xbox Live and My gametag name is Captron. I play capcom vs snk 2 alot and i also have unrealchampion ships and whacked. If u would like to play me in any of these games, let me know...