Search results

1. TK86079

Sony KV-29x2D Bild verschiebt sich.

Hi, kennt sich hier jemand mit Röhren TVs aus? habe bei meinem Sony das Problem, dass sich das Bild sporadisch leicht horizontal verschiebt, mal nach links, mal nach rechts. Muss es dann immer wieder im Service Menü zurecht rücken. Falls jemand das kennt :) Grüße Alex
  2. TK86079

Loosing Sound after one Intro loop or soft reboot

Hi, I have one issue that appears somtimes on my 6 and 4 slot boards. After one loop of game intros or after one ore two soft reboots via unibios 4.0 the sound disapears totaly, only power off and on brings it back. It differs on the games that plugged in the system, some configurations work...
  3. TK86079

Right sized 8 Ohms Speaker for MVS U4 25

Hey, I found speaker that fit perfect in an U4 25 Cab. Sound isn't bad too, If someone need replacement. They are called eagle oldtimer speaker 7,8 x 12,5cm, I found em on eBay here...
  4. TK86079

Was Sammelt Ihr ausser Video Games ?

Wollte mal anfragen was ihr hier außer Vidospielen sonst noch so Sammelt? Meine größte Leidenschaft gehört neben Neo Geo dem Starwars Cosplay. Das bauen propakkurater Teile ist ein riesen Bestandteil davon. Hier ein Teil meiner Sammlung, leider müssen aus Platzgründen ein paar Kostüme in Kisten...
  5. TK86079

Super Vehicle 001

I painted a little 3D printed Slug model and hand made base to make a small minidio. I used a Formalbs 2 Resine Printer on 25Ym accuracity. The base is made of a sheet ABS and plaster. greeting Alex
  6. TK86079

Neo Geo CD turns on and of

Hey. Today I was visiting my brother and we played a bit with his NEO GEO CD Pal Version with 50/60HZ switch. At the beginning it it turns on and off over and over again and always stays a little longer on, til it stays on. It was minimum 20 times til it works right. Is this a known problem...
  7. TK86079

MVS Labels AES Style

Morning! I started to make some Decels for my MVS Games and I made them for my game collection and maybe some more later. I made myself CMVS in AES case and wanted to have a more AES like look. other good thing I dont have to destroy original Labes. If there is some intrest here, I can uploade...
  8. TK86079

Aes bonus rate

Does anyone know the bouns rate set in aes Games: Last Resort, ASO2, View Point, Sonic Wings and Pulstar? In MVS I can change it, but I want play it like it is set on AES. Greetings and Salut Alex
  9. TK86079

Bonus Rate AES Shooter

Hey, weiß jemand wie die Einstellung der Bonusrate von ASO2, Last Resort, Viewpoint, Pulstar und Sonic Wings 2 beim AES sind? Da bei den MVS ja die Einstellmöglichkeit besteht und ich auf AES Grundeinstellung spielen möchte. Grüße Alex
  10. TK86079

AES ohne Zubehör

-EDIT- Kann gelöscht werden, can be delated.
  11. TK86079

TK´s Living Room

Hey, this is my Living-, Cinema-, Gaming room, with a little Neo Geo and retro gaming corner behind the Coutch. No big collection, only Games I like to play. This is my selfconsolized MVS c1 Its not a beauty inside, but it works perfectly Greetings Alex
  12. TK86079

Leute aus der Umgebung Rüsselsheim

Hey, gibts hier Leute aus der Umgebung von Rüsselsheim? Grüße Alex
  13. TK86079

Metal Slug

Here is another strange Cardrige I found in my Games, its Metal Slug. there is one chip soldered on top of another. there are only two flash Eproms on the PCB.
  14. TK86079

PULSTAR

HI, this is one of my Pulstar MVS games. Now Im not sure if it is a Bootleg, so called Coversion or what ever that means on MVS Games, or maybe Original? the Boards are SNK Originals. I Cant find it on MVS scans. Thank you and Greetings Alex
  15. TK86079

Calendar error

Hey, I got the messge Calendar Error when I switch on my MVS MV1C. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you. Alex
  16. TK86079

Creativ Forum

Hi, sometimes I can see the creative Forum and sometimes not. When I don’t have permission to enter it, why does it appear sometimes? Thanks and Greetings Alex
  17. TK86079

Windjammers MVS Bad Sound

Hey, my windjammers has bad scratchie noises. After 20-60 minutes it dissaper most of the time. I heard that there are many WJ Games with the same Problem. Is there any known way to fix it? Greetings Alex
  18. TK86079

Hey From Germany

Hi, I’m Alex from Germany. The first Time I saw a Neo Geo Game was in Italy in the early 90s. A machine with Ninja Combat, Bowling, Baseball Stars, Blues Journey, Magican Lord and Sengoku. In this Time I felt in Love with it. Sengoku1 ist still one of my favorite games. 2 or thee Jears later I...
  19. TK86079

Metal Slug 3

hey, my Metal Slug 3 contains two different PCB´s. The first one is original the second is bootleg, but what is this? Its no real Bootleg and no real original. Greetings Alex