Search results

1. Orrimarrko

WTT: Ness Amiibo (US version) for...

Hey Guys, Picked up a couple of these today, and am looking to trade for the couple my sons still need: Captain Falcon Lucina Zero Suit Samus If you're interested in a trade, please send me a pm. Thanks, Orri~
  2. Orrimarrko

WTB/WTT: Looking for Amiibos & SNES US carts

Hey Guys, Don't want to go to eBay, or pay crazy prices. Figured I'd just try to conduct business here, and save someone the hassle and ebay fees. Have a few things to trade (at the bottom of the post), but will buy if we can make a deal. Looking for the following (New/Sealed), but I don't...
  3. Orrimarrko

Taito Type X2 setup help needed

Hey guys, Just got one of these, and was looking to hook up into my Blast City cab. Or, if it's easier, in my Naomi Uni cab. (Not sure which is the easier option, but I was assuming the JAMMA Blast City cab would be.) I was hoping to get some help on how to do so; the extent of my technical...
  4. Orrimarrko

FT: Silver Mario and Ike Amiibos (US versions, sealed, minty)

Have an extra Silver Mario and Ike (pending out) Amiibo that I'm looking to trade. Here's what I still need to complete my sons' collection: Captain Falcon Meta Knight Robin Lucina Ness Greninja (in pending trade for Ike) If you're interested in trading, please let me know. Thank you...
  5. Orrimarrko

WTB: Neo AES controller (original joystick version)

Looking for one of the original style controllers for the AES. Should be in excellent working and cosmetic condition. PM me if you have one for sale; picture required. Thanks, Orri~
  6. Orrimarrko

WTB: Rosalina Amiibos (All Set - please lock)

Hey Guys, I'm looking for 2 of the US released Target exclusive Rosalina Amiibos. The condition of the packaging on one doesn't matter, as long as the figure is undamaged/unbroken. The condition of the second packaging needs to be in the best shape possible. If you came across a few extras...
  7. Orrimarrko

WTB: Hard to find Amiibos

Hey Guys, Like many, many others, I'm kicking myself for not purchasing the Villager and Wii Fit Trainer Amiibos that I had in my hand one morning at Target. I didn't know they would be part of the scalper's paradise, or I would have just gotten them that morning. So, I have two boys, and...
  8. Orrimarrko

WTT: Brand New/Sealed BLUE'S JOURNEY US AES game

Hey Guys, Picked up an extra copy of Blue's Journey for the AES. Brand New, Neo-Geo tape still in place. US/ENG version. I'm looking to trade for either a new game or opened, but minty US AES game that I don't have. It's hard for me to say what is a fair trade, but I'm realistic in what would...
  9. Orrimarrko

WTT: Brand New/Sealed BLUE'S JOURNEY US AES game

Hey Guys, Picked up an extra copy of Blue's Journey for the AES. Brand New, Neo-Geo tape still in place. US/ENG version. I'm looking to trade for either a new game or opened, but minty US AES game that I don't have. It's hard for me to say what is a fair trade, but I'm realistic in what...
  10. Orrimarrko

Is it even possible to get back into the 'scene'?

Hey Guys, Not new here or new to the Neo, but I sold my very nice MVS collection a few years ago, and wasn't happy about it. I've been fighting the urge to re-enter the ring, so to speak, and have had plenty of distractions for my wallet, so it's been easy to stay away. However, I'm starting...
  11. Orrimarrko

Noob questions from an old-school member about AES console modding and best TV output

Hey Guys, Been around for a long time, but mostly for MVS. I'm considering getting back in, for the AES, but mostly to play, not to collect. That said, I'm looking for a cosmetically superior AES console, but have some questions I'm hoping some of the experts can answer. (Please don't just...
  12. Orrimarrko

FS: Super Sidekicks 3 minty MVS, shockbox w/full frontal insert, mini marquee- $35 shipped

This is all that's left of my MVS collection. I really need it to go. All mini marquees and move stickers are 100% original. Pictures are mine, and are of the actual items for sale. I will list a description of what's included for each, so there is no confusion. PLEASE IGNORE CAMERA FLASH -...
  13. Orrimarrko

FS: Super Sidekicks 3 minty, Shock Troopers move strip, KOF 2003 partial art set - GOT2GO!

FS: Super Sidekicks 3 minty MVS, shockbox w/full frontal insert, mini marquee - GOT2GO! This is all that's left of my MVS collection. I really need it to go. All mini marquees and move stickers are 100% original. Pictures are mine, and are of the actual items for sale. I will list a...
  14. Orrimarrko

FS: Last MVS cart, minty original minis, art, etc HAVE TO GO! (UPDATED 8/17)

FS: Last MVS cart, minty original minis, art, etc HAVE TO GO! (UPDATED 8/27) This is all that's left of my MVS collection. I really need it to go. All mini marquees and move stickers are 100% original. Pictures are mine, and are of the actual items for sale. I will list a description of...
  15. Orrimarrko

FS: Neo Geo MVS dedicated 6-slot cabinet; clean, works great (Round Rock, TX) REDUCED

After caring for this beauty for the better part of 7 years, I've decided it's time to let her go. This is an original, dedicated 6-slot Neo Geo MVS cabinet. It is in very nice condition, and can look like brand new very easily. Everything works as it should; the monitor is nice with no...
  16. Orrimarrko

FA (ebay): CHEAP Naomi games, ST-V game, etc (4 HOURS LEFT 6/29)!

I have some things for auction on ebay, and there's about 4 hours left. Figured I'd post it so people can take a look: http://shop.ebay.com/no_anchovies/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340 I do combine shipping for multiple wins. Thanks! Steve
  17. Orrimarrko

FA (ebay): 360 games (FIFA WC 2010), HTF strategy guides, more! 6 HOURS LEFT 6/27!!

Looking to whittle down my collection even more, so I'm selling a bunch of sealed games and harder to find strategy guides. Mostly for XBOX 360, although there are some others as well, and everything is in great condition. I do combine shipping for multiple wins, so check them out...
  18. Orrimarrko

FS: Sealed and/or Minty complete 360 games for sale (FFXIII, more!)

Up for sale are the following 360 games. They are factory sealed unless otherwise noted. Prices are shipped within the continental US. NO PLATINUM HITS! Paypal only. You can send as a gift, or add 4% to cover the fees (your call.) Thanks, Steve Final Fantasy XIII (sealed) $48 Battlefield...
  19. Orrimarrko

FS: Winter Heat (Sega ST-V) cart - cheap!

Last of my non-Naomi arcade stuff left... SEGA ST-V cart: Winter Heat $18 shipped in the US Thanks for looking! Steve
  20. Orrimarrko

FS: MVS minty original minis, art, shockboxes HAVE TO GO! (UPDATED 7/5)

FS: 3 MVS minty original minis, 1 partial art set, 1 move strip (UPDATED 7/12) This is all that's left of my MVS collection. All mini marquees and move stickers are 100% original. I'll try to be as clear as to what's for sale as possible, but feel free to PM me with any questions, I'll get...