Search results

1. U

SOLD

All sold.
  2. U

Who wants two free MVS carts?

Seriously. KoF 95 and 2003. Can't seem to sell them, really don't want to bring them along on another move, so, first person to post in the thread can have them. No one overseas, unless you want to kick in the shipping.
  3. U

To anyone I sent an invite to last night:

I guess we were having some connection issues at first. So if you got one and couldn't join, sorry. If it happens again just message me, restarting the game usually makes it work.
  4. U

Back in the saddle, 20 characters again

Back online and router-willing able to get on Live again. It's been a long week. :emb:
  5. U

Anyone use Digimate TVs?

Future Shop has a ridiculously good deal on a 32" Digimate LCD HDTV. Anyone have any experience with the brand? I don't need anything too flashy, but if it's complete junk I'm going to pass. This is the set...
  6. U

360 DREs.. (20 characters, yeah yeah)

So since I got my 360 about a month ago, I've had two disc read errors. Once while loading a level in Perfect Dark, and just today while playing Gears of War. Is this a sign it's just going to get worse, or do they all hiccup once in a while?
  7. U

Anyone successfully used a Belkin Flip with their 360?

I'm sharing my monitor between the PC and 360 with one of these right now, but it's got my 360 stuck in Demo Mode so I can't use the guide button for anything. (At least, some quick googling seems to point to it being the problem.) Before I return it, anyone have a solution?
  8. U

Dreamcast Games *PAYPAL*

JPN Games: King of Fighters Dream Match 99 SOLD King of Fighters 2002 SOLD Garou Mark of the Wolves SOLD Guilty Gear X SOLD Super Puzzle Fighter II X $20 each plus shipping. I have one boot disc I can throw in if anyone needs it. USA Games: Virtua Fighter 3TB SOLD Resident Evil 2 Alien Front...
  9. U

Let's try this again. Supergun/MVS games *PAYPAL*

Gonna try selling this stuff here one more time before I hit eBay. I can do Paypal now! Trying to sell the following: SOLDComponentGun built by D-Lite. Just like the first one on his page here: http://www.multimods.com/supergunsales.html Has the power supply, one new-style Neo Geo stick, and...
  10. U

Yet another "Is this a good tv?" thread

Because sooner or later I'm going to want a 360. :emb: Toshiba 26HF85C Keep in mind I barely watch any tv, I'm looking at this thing totally for gaming and the occasional movie.
  11. U

Let's try this again: MVS bundle (PICS ADDED)

I'd like to sell this as a lot, if possible: 1 MVS-1FZ board, with Unibios 2.0 1 ComponentGun from D-Lite (Component, Svid, and Composite video) w/ Component video cables 1 New Style stick 1 King of Fighters 2003 (complete English kit) 1 King of Fighters 95 (loose JPN cart) 1 Real Bout Fatal...
  12. U

Getting out of the Neo (Supergun, MV-1FZ, couple games)

Too much shit going on in my life for this right now. Sale is off, apologies to all who were interested.
  13. U

Has anyone bought MVS carts from NCS?

I know NCS is usually great to deal with, but do they inspect their MVS carts for authenticity? Probably a silly question but it can't hurt to be sure.
  14. U

95 is kicking my ass

How about some strats, actually winning the first fight would be nice.
  15. U

Anyone know where I can find a Ridge Racer V insert?

Yeah, weird question, but I finally snagged a copy and it doesn't have any of the original packaging. If anyone knows where I could download one I'd appreciate it.
  16. U

Anyone deal with Tronix?

I seem to remember them being recommended, but I'm not sure. Can I get some confimation on whether they're good or bad?
  17. U

Consolized MVS: Prices?

Search isn't working, else I wouldn't have posted a new thread. Let's assume a 2-slot board since barring a great deal I doubt I want to pay for more slots and I definitely want to avoid the 1-slot issues with new games. How much should I expect to cough up to get my hands on one?
  18. U

Iridion II - Opinions?

Thinking about picking it up, looks to be a pretty solid shooter. Anyone played and liked/disliked it?
  19. U

Building a universal stick

I've decided that playing fighters on a dpad just won't do, and that I'm going to need a solid arcade stick. Luckily, I'm also in the mood to build as of late. wink Since I'll be using it on a few systems, I figured the best way to go would be to sac a Playstation pad and buy adapters for...
  20. U

What makes a KOF really be KOF?

I'm bored, so I figured I'd try to pick some brains here. wink To me, one thing in particular makes certain KOF games really be KOF instead of "just another fighter": Rugal. Silly? Yeah, of course. But damned if I wasn't excited over Rugal being back in 2k2. Why? My introduction to the...