Search results

1. beelzebubble

trusty bell - eternal sonata impressions

i'm about 3 hours in. +art style +combat system +difficulty level -typically linear -typically gay anime characters -lack of enemy variety overall it's a nice game, not great and no blue dragon.
  2. beelzebubble

first ace combat 6 trailer

here.
  3. beelzebubble

the darkness : executions vid

coolness.
  4. beelzebubble

folksoul, hmmmm...not so much.

i was planning on grabbing this but the demo has turned me off it a bit. -looks open but is actually a bunch of invisible wall corridors outside with a minimap on the screen. -each area is small and you go through "doors" which are arbitrary points where you move from one area to another, i...
  5. beelzebubble

7 new minutes of bioshock! omg!

here
  6. beelzebubble

forza 2 - gush time!

i'm not going to bother gushing actually. let's just say it's awesome. the whole tuning, decal, upgrading system is really really well done. the graphics are a solid good (8/10) and compared to the dirt demo are more in line with my taste with the more realistic proportion of everything and...
  7. beelzebubble

sony gamer's day : the hypometer!

i just plowed through the truckload of vids from gametrailers and for no good reason wanted to rate my hype for the big games from 1-10 (forgive me i'm bored and interested in what everyone else thinks). my ratings are based purely on sony gamer's day footage. lair : 5/10 - looks nice but i'm...
  8. beelzebubble

1up's retronauts podcast : neo-geo

link to d/l page.
  9. beelzebubble

want to see forza 2 in action?

55 minute demo of most game features and the like. EDIT - direct feed vids: video 1 video 2 video 3 video 4
  10. beelzebubble

crazy japanese 360 game! dragons! werewolves! nazis! turn based!

think i'm shitting you?!?!
  11. beelzebubble

.march NPD numbers.

from neogaf's sony cowboy nintendo owns the u.s too?!? edit: sony's reasoning for the ps3's low numbers:
  12. beelzebubble

march hw sales, nintendo owns japan!?!

crazy!
  13. beelzebubble

"new" street fighter game!!

from team xbox:
  14. beelzebubble

86-87 cinar wizard of oz "anime", please help!

i've found torrents of french and chinese versions and a japanese language bootleg for sale on yahoo auctions. what i'm looking for is somewhere to "grab" it in english or japanese. the 52 episode series, not the 4 self contained (edited) 90 minute movies version which is out on dvd. if...
  15. beelzebubble

schweeeeet!!! (blue dragon anime)

first anime i bother watching? looks like it. 4 minute preview link.
  16. beelzebubble

360 warranty policy improved

from xbox.com
  17. beelzebubble

senko no ronde out 22 may in the u.s

22 may on the 360.
  18. beelzebubble

parallels and analogy.

my gf just got promoted to the position of head teacher at her job and she was a little worried about how capable she would be of coping with the added pressure. in an attempt to make her feel better i used an analogy to describe the process of gaining experience in a job and being able to deal...
  19. beelzebubble

games of spring, which ones are you interested in?

from ign: xbox 360 : http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/775/775386p1.html ps3 : http://ps3.ign.com/articles/775/775334p1.html 360: 1. call of juarez 2. the darkness 3. kane and lynch 4. rappala tournament fishing 5. shrek 3 6. two worlds 7. tenchu z 8. spiderman 3 9. commander conquer 3 10...
  20. beelzebubble

i love the creepiness, bioshock.

in the latest trailer.