Search results

1. O

Metal Slug Advance for Gameboy Advance

Metal Slug Advance for Gameboy Advance. Factory sealed, never opened. I received two copies and only have the need for one. Asking $28 plus actual shipping costs. Will also consider trade for a (good condition) used copy of Metal Slug Anthology (PSP version only). Personal check preferred...
  2. O

Pelican System Selector Pro 2.0 component video switcher w/remote + 2 Optical Cables

Pelican System Selector Pro 2.0 component video / digital audio switcher with remote control. New condition, works great. Excellent cosmetic shape. I downsized my A/V and gaming gear and no longer need this. Works great with anything that uses component video and/or digital audio output*...
  3. O

Metal Slug Advance for GBA Brand New Shrinkwrapped

Brand new in the shrinkwrap, Metal Slug Advance for the Gameboy Advance. I bought one new and received one as a gift when they were first released. Paid $35, Asking $30 Although I will ship I would prefer a local San Francisco Bay Area transaction (San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, etc.)...
  4. O

Japanese Dreamcast System Like New In Box + Games For Sale or Trade

This is a Japanese Sega Dreamcast system in excellent working condition. There are no problems with it cosmetically or functionally. It appears like new. The system has never been opened up and has always been adult owned. Includes the box, Original SEGA dreamcast controller, AC power cord, A/V...
  5. O

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Playstation 2

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for PS2, still in the factory shrinkwrap with the factory sticker on the top of the case. NTSC, USA Version. The game is mint and unplayed. http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/gta4/review.html $48 shipped USPS Priority Mail (2-4 day delivery in US). I will ship...
  6. O

FA: Chrono Trigger, Turbo Express System NEW!

For auction. SNES Chrono Trigger still in the shrinkwrap (but played) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8116801458 Brand New Turbo Express system in the box. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8116798365 Burning Fight Neo...
  7. O

FS: Sega Saturn 3 Game Pack New in Shrinkwrap

New in the shrinkwrap I have a Sega Saturn 3 Pack which includes Virtua Fighter 2, Virtua Cop and Daytona USA. $20 plus shipping or best offer. Paypal accepted. Please email me at Tsukamaki@hotmail.com.
  8. O

FS: SNES Chrono Trigger Complete and in Shrink Wrap

The subject says it all. This is a complete and mint Chrono Trigger for SNES, still in the shrinkwrap but opened and played. Everything is included, the registration card, both map/posters, box, instructions, baggie, plastic cart sleeve (this did not originally come with this game) and even...
  9. O

Burning Fight Japanese AES Cart

Burning Fight Japanese AES I acquired this cart as part of a large collection that I purchased approx. 3 years ago. It came loose in unused, excellent condition (except for a small blemish at the top of the cart label). I eventually obtained a spare box and made a color photocopy of the insert...
  10. O

FT: Metal Slug MVS Extras

Ok, i've sold off all my MVS stuff including my cabinet. I have all of the Metal Slug 1 MVS extras that i'd like to offer to someone. It includes the two 8" x 5.5" factory prints, one detailing play instructions and one detailing the items and weapons. I also have the dipswitch sheet and a...
  11. O

Shock Troopers and WH 2 MVS, Burning Fight AES

My cab has been gone for 7 months or so and I pretty much cleaned out my MVS collection on ebay. There are a couple of items that remain as well as a duplicate AES cart. Shock Troopers MVS This is a genuine SNK item with a clear casing. It is 100 authentic down to the non-windowed chips and...
  12. O

Help! JAMMA pcb is dead!

I hadn't plugged in my Double Dragon II: The Revenge pcb in several months, maybe even longer than that. I connected it, turned on my cab and nothing, nada, just a black screen with the static of the speakers in the background. I know it's not my connector because all my other boards work. I...
  13. O

Would this be considered a bootleg JAMMA PCB? Need Advice

I've finally been able to track down a Ghouls 'n Ghosts JAMMA PCB after looking for over a year for one. Here's the catch...the boards appear to be Capcom CPS-1 originals, but the ROM chips do not. Check it out. <a href="http://www.arcadecollecting.com/gInstalled.jpg"...
  14. O

Burning Fight Japanese AES cart for sale/trade

Up for sale or trade is my Japanese Burning Fight AES cart. I acquired this cart as part of a large collection that I purchased approx. 2 years ago. It came without a box or manual in unused, mint condition (except for a small blemish at the top of the cart label). I eventually obtained a...
  15. O

Is this PCB JAMMA? Help!

Can anyone tell me if this Ghosts 'N Goblins board is JAMMA compatible? <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=720758222&rd=1" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=720758222&rd=1</a> The connector looks to be JAMMA, but the KLOV site lists...
  16. O

"V-Adj" screw on Candy Cab, What does it do?

On my 29" Candy, to the left of the power switch, on the black "control box" which is underneath the 2nd player joystick I have noticed a recessed phillips-head screw marked "V-Adj". When turned to the left far enough the board will shut off, but the monitor remains on, when turned to the...
  17. O

Metal Slug 4 First Impressions (LONG)

First off let me say that I’m a huge shooter fan. I fondly remember engaging in the exploits of Bill and Lance in Konami’s Contra for the NES back in the eighties while in Junior High. I eagerly awaited Super C and was first on the list at the local import shop for Contra Spirits (Contra III)...
  18. O

SHOCKED!!!

I picked up a Shock Troopers MVS cart last weekend on ebay for around $40. I was a bit skeptical after the lukewarm ST 2nd Squad. There were no pictures for the auction so of course I was expecting the worst. I was pleasantly surprised to find a mint cart with english label and shiny barely...
  19. O

JAMMA PCB Image is Upside down HELP!

Just got my new JAMMA pcb's in the mail today. They are for my Neo Candy. Bionic Commando worked great except the volume switch operates backward (clockwise turns the volume down). Double Dragon on the otherhand has a serious problem. The image is upside down. I know it's not my monitor...
  20. O

Anti-Static bags for JAMMA PCB's --> Necessary or Not??

I am due to receive my first JAMMA pcb's for my candy any day now and am wondering if Anti-Static bags are necessary or not? I plan to keep the boards stored inside the lower compartment of the cabinet when not in use, stacked vertically. Is there any reason why this should not be done? Are...