Search results

1. jueGAME

Mai Shiranui Poster.

Never liked the white poster for that figurine. So I did my own. . .
  2. jueGAME

Bayside tokyo stub repro !

I am an idiot. How can I delete my double post?
  3. jueGAME

MVS Japanese repro labels.

A taste of my quest of reproducing the MVS japanese catalog labels. . . Looks great so far.
  4. jueGAME

is a shame that I don´t have a time travel machine to test it ! Complete vector work, ready for become a wonderful poster. If you want one PM me.
  5. jueGAME

I wish I had a time machine to test this: If you want a poster made, just PM me.
  6. jueGAME

Neo Geo Guitar MOD.

Thank you. I went that route too. . . on digital. But I wanted a balance. Like something you can get from a real store in japan. Still is a work in progress. I want to replace the buttons, and the back faceplate. But that is a post for another day.
  7. jueGAME

Neo Geo Guitar MOD.

Is made from red acryllic. 3 mm wide. The graphic is protected with a semiclear coat and printed over and adhesive semi-gloss material.
  8. jueGAME

Neo Geo Guitar MOD.

Thank you. Thank you. It was a blast to make.
  9. jueGAME

Neo Geo Guitar MOD.

. Something I made a couple of months ago. . The guitar is an old samick from the 90´s (Korean design, indonesian made) owned by me since 96. . I design everything. Lasercutting, vectors, glued, printing, test, wiring and final test. . If you want something done for your mancave send DM.
  10. jueGAME

Sony WEGA Trinitron CRT TV service menu Tips, Tricks and settings suggestions

Hello. I Have a KV32FS100 in the service manual I found the list at the beginning of this post plus some more inputs inlcuding meaning. The models for what this list will work are easily readable in the top right of the image attached. Have fun. -Juegame.