Search results

1. Ratsalad

Help neo geo repair guy uk needed

That’s the sad truth .. I don’t know .. I have like 10 units though hmm Hate to through them I’m the land fill
  2. Ratsalad

I don’t him but if you could hook me up That would be cool ;) You think he would be up for fixing neos ? I mean I just don’t want to bin them .. If I could get just 2 back from the ten I would be ok
  3. Ratsalad

Bump no neo repairers out there
  4. Ratsalad

Hi Im looking for a person who would be willing to take like 10 neo 1 slots not working . Take a look and see if it’s worth Fixing a few and we just split 50/50 Or 60/40 I’m not fussy just would like even 3 of them working I would be happy to be honest , I know it’s fine trace repair I...
  5. Ratsalad

bios 4.0 duplicated 4 times to fill a m27c4002 size eprom

im tying to get bios to run on a ms7c4002 so i have to fill eprom with the bios,, 4 times. any help on how to do this as its beatingt me.. i think i need to combine files, but i need .bin file type bios file ... anyhelp most apretiated thanks
  6. Ratsalad

hello my first post on this site ever.... neo bios

i have like 10 mvs single slots and i want to fix them! or at least a few... i’m willing to post them to someone who knows what they are doing.. and share them with this person... so say out of the 10 maybe we fix 5 that’s 2 for you 2 for me and give one away on this forum... also i have...