Search results

1. E

In case anyone missed it...

Haohmaru put up a rather cryptic update on our site yesterday at www.gamegomagazine.com -- you guys might want to check the last paragraph before I do today's update and it's off the main page. What to make of that, ECM www.gamegomagazine.com
  2. E

Custom Avatars?

What are the specs and what do I need to do to submit a custom avatar?? And can it be set so that only I can use that avatar? Avataristic, ECM
  3. E

Neo Candy Cab Light Bulb

Guys, I've got a neo candy cab and i need to get a light bulb for the marquee backlight--only problem is that mine didn't come with one so i have NO idea what size, wattage, etc. I need. If anyone could supply me with this info, I'd be most grateful. Lights out, ECM
  4. E

MVS Mini-Marquees

Anybody know a site with hi-res mini-marquees? I need a few (Viewpoint, Metal Slug 1 and 2, Blazing Star, Pulstar, SamSho2). Marquee-less, ECM www.gamegomagazine.com
  5. E

Viewpoint MVS Rarity

So, how hard is it to find a copy of MVS Viewpoint? POV, ECM
  6. E

Segoku 3 in First Issue of GameGO!....?

Looks that way! Apparently someone took mercy on our plight and is going to see to it that we have a copy to cover in the first issue, blow-out style! Anyway, now you have no reason not to subscribe right now @ www.gamegomagazine.com Just hope you guys don't think this is spam, though with...
  7. E

GameGO! Thread Cont'd.

OK, here's my last post just as the board imploded last night: I'm currently brow-beating Apple Systems for a review copy of Sengoku...promised them serious pages, but no response so far. I get the feeling this is going to be a lot like it was at GF: I'll have to spend $600 to cover their...
  8. E

Blazing Star Mini-Marquee

Dont' suppose anybody out there that has this marquee could possibly do me a huge favor and get me a nice laminated color copy? Naturally, I'm willing to pay Marquee-less, ECM
  9. E

The Future is Now

Now that I've sucked in all you SNK acolytes with a semi-misleading topic I just want to let the former fans of GameFan magazine (closet and overt) know that our new venture is starting to roll, officially, as of today. There should be a press release up at www.gamegomagazine.com later...
  10. E

MVS 4 Slot and Metal Slug 3 Question

OK, perhaps somebody here can help me as the Apple Systems people really couldn't: I have an MVS 4 Slot board and the Metal Slug 3 MVS cart. Problem is, the game will not run on the board--it boots but all I get is a messed up title screen shortly before the game reboots itself. SO what I want...