Search results

1. nomoreboohoo

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

I'd pay for a .neo dump if they'd sell it.
  2. nomoreboohoo

Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden- was it ever translated?

I'm also highly interested in this. IIRC Crossed Swords II was also CD only and got ported to AES/MVS at some point.
  3. nomoreboohoo

Post Your Recent Purchases!

This is what I heard. I went in 2019 and was able to find a ton of deals in both Osaka and Tokyo.
  4. nomoreboohoo

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Just got back from a 2 week trip to Tokyo. Found this HORI Fighting Stick for Super Famicom in the junk bin at Trader in Akihabara for ¥500. Just tested it and everything works perfectly. Condition is a solid 9/10, just has a little bit of rust on the bottom. Sadly this was the only luck I had...
  5. nomoreboohoo

8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

I like wired controllers right up until I start getting anxious about the amount of cables laying about 😂.
  6. nomoreboohoo

Why not just get Humble Bazooka's Neo BT adapter? I got 2 of each but will potentially be picking up more bluetooth controllers as soon as they go on sale.
  7. nomoreboohoo

Anyone know how to get 2 of them working with 2 NeoBT adapters. I can only get 1 to sync at a time but not both.
  8. nomoreboohoo

What coffee maker do you use? Also brewed coffee vs. coffee concentrates?

Expensive freeze dried instant coffee
  9. nomoreboohoo

CRT Fetish Thread

My current setup.
  10. nomoreboohoo

Watches

I'm looking for a date just but also see some vintage oysterquartz. Probably won't pull the trigger for another year though...
  11. nomoreboohoo

Neo Geo Monitor Test Tool (homebrewed)

Thanks. I have a couple of setups I shift between and use this tool often.
  12. nomoreboohoo

*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

Any updates on that pinball game?