Search results

1. KGRAMR

Vengeance Hunters (Beat 'em Up) for the Neo Geo

The game is now playable from start to finished but the team will be giving the polishing touches to the multiplayer conponent.
  2. KGRAMR

Not a fan of the series, but I like Neo Bomberman

That's Bomberman Online and by the time it was released, the Dreamcast was already dead in North America
  3. KGRAMR

I played Jetters via a pirate disc for the Gamecube when i was younger but never finished it because i got stuck on the first level of the last area
  4. KGRAMR

Funny You mention that. My mom played the NES and SNES entries with some of the rusty emulation disc compilations for the Dreamcast back in the early 2000s. She basically introduced me to the older Bomberman games, but she stopped playing Bomberman altogether years later.
  5. KGRAMR

I enjoyed Neo Bomberman. It was in spirit Super Bomberman 6, given that the same company (Produce!) worked on all give Super Bomberman entries on SNES. I really liked the visual and found the music to be decent. It sucks that it hasn't seen a re-release though :( When you think about it...
  6. KGRAMR

Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

Now that you bring that developer to the conversation, Knight's Chance kinda looks like the unreleased Last Odyssey: Pinball Fantasia
  7. KGRAMR

Didn't Bitmap Bureau said that they were also planning a Neo Geo version of their hack and slash Battle Axe?
  8. KGRAMR

I am actually very happy to see the Neo Geo homebrew scene is still growing. I hope Piko finally releases the other games they acquired from the guy who did Super Bubble Pop on Neo Geo. IIRC, didn't they also grabbed the rights to an unreleased GBA Metal Slug clone and are planning a Neo Geo...
  9. KGRAMR

Demons of Asteborg DX

It's good to see that it will be a different version compared to the Mega Drive version :) https://www.timeextension.com/news/2024/03/demons-of-asteborg-is-being-remade-for-gba-and-neo-geo
  10. KGRAMR

Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden- was it ever translated?

Not touching that site XD same with TikTok.
  11. KGRAMR

So i could buy a NeoSD without having to worry for an important update right now?
  12. KGRAMR

I've heard that despite the products being of high quality, TerraOnion sucks royally in regards to firmware updates. Which sucks 'cause i do plan on buying a Neo SD for the AES.
  13. KGRAMR

Evercade thread

I do recommend You giving Street Racer a chance if You like Mario Kart-style racers. How odd though, i thought Ubisoft was the owner of the IP since they published it back in the day...
  14. KGRAMR

Evercade thread

I do wish that a prototype for Lynx Dracula showed up someday. The game was intended to be in a larger ROM size before it was reduced, leading to additional content being cut from the game.
  15. KGRAMR

Project Neon - possible neogeo shmup in the works

I hope they can fully use whatever they have in mind with it unlike Watermelon with Paprium.
  16. KGRAMR

Ghostlop is a solid clone of Puzzle Bobble

It really does suck that the game was never officially released back in the day :( Data East was really one of the best if not the best 3rd party developers on the Neo Geo.
  17. KGRAMR

Found articles NeoGeo

We have to give mad props to Anthony Durso from time to time. He really is THE Neo Geo scholar at AtariAge :)
  18. KGRAMR

Garou Mark the Wolves Vs Street fighter 3

...Fuck, You really did make it hard for everybody huh? XD Snark comment aside, i feel both Garou and 3rd Strike are truly the pinnacle of 2D fighting games :D
  19. KGRAMR

Vengeance Hunters (Beat 'em Up) for the Neo Geo

Pre-orders for the Neo Geo version are now open. The game is also coming to current platforms (Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, and PC IIRC). I approve giving options for everybody to play the game :D...