Search results

1. El Maricon Loco

Who wants a US Saturn with 11 games, 5 of them shitty.

Pic is collage style, system and controller are very clean, good condition. All games work fine, but are strictly gamer's condition, cases are shit on a lot of these with broken hinges, cracks, etc, Tennis doesn't even have a top half. Can get more details on the games if you need. Daytona...
  2. El Maricon Loco

WTB: [NES] MegaMan 2 (US)

That was your homicide path, didn't even finish key'ing cuz you stopped posting.
  3. El Maricon Loco

HAPPPYY BIRTHDAY YOU SONS-A-BITCHES! F4U57 - YAGAMI - K_127

HBD you old panty sniffin' pole scrubbing crusty balled bastards!! Dis one's for you :-J:tickled::drool::buttrock:
  4. El Maricon Loco

Big Red & wooded lovers, I think I found the perfect height stool.

$69 @ Sam's Chub fuggin snap on branded, but gahdamn it's a nice little stool.
  5. El Maricon Loco

Neo cd game pad

Got a fam gathering tomorrow AM, so instead of drinking I'm organizing shit and getting my OCD scrubbing bubbles on. Check out all these parts on the SG ProgramPad2. The PCB is pretty cool for it too, it's got a matte texture to it, looks quality, and look at those contacts, I am thoroughly...
  6. El Maricon Loco

HAPPY BIRTHHHDAAYYY Phyeir!!!!

HAPPPPYYY "DIRTY THIRTY" B===D ~ ~ ~ ~ YA' CRUSTY OLD COCK-HUGGER!! ~ XD Have a good one dude!!! :tickled::drool::tickled::drool::tickled::drool::tickled::drool::tickled::drool::tickled::drool::tickled:
  7. El Maricon Loco

Post Your Recent Purchases!

NYCE SKOOP!! Haven't had a fuckin pie in years! Here's a scoop I made at a grad party this past weekend. Double burg piled high with chili sauce, a shitload of nacho cheese, onion and jalop-a-no's. Needless to say it cancelled my weekly cheat meal - worth it.
  8. El Maricon Loco

Record collecting

Son of a bitch, I want! The amber is sold out, and the dilo color is only a random insert amongst black. $35 fuggin bucks.
  9. El Maricon Loco

Neo cd game pad

I actually just started having the down problem, GoHung, haven't cleaned it yet, but I took it apart in just a few minutes a week or two ago. Th stick cover comes off real easy with tabs.
  10. El Maricon Loco

Picked up this little number, something to get weird in.
  11. El Maricon Loco

Happy Birthday El Maricon Queero!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, and attempts and jinxing my feet! Thanks for the art pal!
  12. El Maricon Loco

So the Wii U........What exactly is Nintendo playing at?

LOL - Fuck Ubisoft. <- heaviest period in this thread.
  13. El Maricon Loco

You don't know what you're missing holmes, I've only played mine for like 30 minutes thus far, but it's fucking gorgeous. I had it sitting next to my desk for like a month, just gazing at it from time to time. Dat pure white was ahead of it's time. Thanks again, cdamm.
  14. El Maricon Loco

CRT Fetish Thread

Taken now with daylight and room light on.
  15. El Maricon Loco

Hyperkin RetroN5

I'm with you dude, fuck 'em, and fuck anyone paying those prices. That's why you're not hearing about them, everyone's trying to flip them. XD I talk shit, but you know what, at like $200+ on the flip, I'd be tempted to as well. BTW I searched sold listings and LOOK WHO'S AT THE TOP - THAT...
  16. El Maricon Loco

As an arcade gamer what do you think of pinball machines?

That's pretty sweet, that's something I'd really enjoy doing. Post it up man, you know fookers would like seeing it. if I ever saw some cheap shitted up glass I'd be tempted to try it out myself. just for a cool ass wall hanger in the office. I'm pretty damn certain it's the closest I'll come...
  17. El Maricon Loco

FS: MVS memory card setup

May and June are bringing some spicy ones!
  18. El Maricon Loco

More shit - SUPER-FAMI GAME LOT - TAKE EM ALL OR GET BENT. $50

Some CIB games and some cart only shite StarFox Pilotwings Bomberman wing wang F1 Grand Prix Some Street Racing shit 2 Yoshi's Island SF2 - I had to futz with this one to get it going, will clean before shipping. Final Fight 2 Dat's 8 great games, 5 complete with the little trays and inserts...