Search results

1. El Maricon Loco

Who wants a US Saturn with 11 games, 5 of them shitty.

Pic is collage style, system and controller are very clean, good condition. All games work fine, but are strictly gamer's condition, cases are shit on a lot of these with broken hinges, cracks, etc, Tennis doesn't even have a top half. Can get more details on the games if you need. Daytona...
  2. El Maricon Loco

HAPPPYY BIRTHDAY YOU SONS-A-BITCHES! F4U57 - YAGAMI - K_127

HBD you old panty sniffin' pole scrubbing crusty balled bastards!! Dis one's for you :-J:tickled::drool::buttrock:
  3. El Maricon Loco

Big Red & wooded lovers, I think I found the perfect height stool.

$69 @ Sam's Chub fuggin snap on branded, but gahdamn it's a nice little stool.
  4. El Maricon Loco

HAPPY BIRTHHHDAAYYY Phyeir!!!!

HAPPPPYYY "DIRTY THIRTY" B===D ~ ~ ~ ~ YA' CRUSTY OLD COCK-HUGGER!! ~ XD Have a good one dude!!! :tickled::drool::tickled::drool::tickled::drool::tickled::drool::tickled::drool::tickled::drool::tickled:
  5. El Maricon Loco

More shit - SUPER-FAMI GAME LOT - TAKE EM ALL OR GET BENT. $50

Some CIB games and some cart only shite StarFox Pilotwings Bomberman wing wang F1 Grand Prix Some Street Racing shit 2 Yoshi's Island SF2 - I had to futz with this one to get it going, will clean before shipping. Final Fight 2 Dat's 8 great games, 5 complete with the little trays and inserts...
  6. El Maricon Loco

Wooded Cab <3'ers Capcom and Mortal Kombat stuff.

HOLD - BOTH PENDING SOME SHIPPING QUOTES It's a blowout on some dusty art, nucka ~ Capcom MSH Overlay, thick and crispy 3M, the size of detroit, re-do any CP on planet earth or the hood of your car. You could probably pull off 2 overlays with this. Big-body Capcom sticker, these came in...
  7. El Maricon Loco

Boxed Neo bean & Slug Marquee Poster combo ~ Random sheee

A couple randoms: Boxed Neo Bean . Bought from the Prince of quality cared for items; TeddyKGB. Used sparingly, spent maybe 6 hours of it's life outside of the box since I've bought it. Condish breakdown: Stick - excellent, some insertion marks on the plug, functions like new. Box - Has...
  8. El Maricon Loco

HAPPPPPYYY BIRRTTHHHDDDAYYY LEEEMOOONNYYYY!!! ~ ~ (|)

HAHAAAAAA!!! GAAAHHHDAAMMNN YOU SOO OLD! hahahahahaha Have a good one pal! XOXOXOXOXoXOXO BROS TO THE END - LOCUST FOREVER.
  9. El Maricon Loco

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBZ B====D ~~ ~ ~ ~

:cool:Happy Birthday you crusty old bag of dicks! XOXOXOXOX :tickled::tickled::drool::drool:
  10. El Maricon Loco

HAPPPPPPYYY BIIRRTTHHHDDDAAAYYYY CASTOR TROY!!!...and a bunch of other assholes.

HAHAAAAA!!! Happy Birthday you old ball gobbling son of a gun. Great weekend to have a bday!! edit - LOL Arcademan already started a topic - my bad....I still like this one better ~
  11. El Maricon Loco

ANYONE WANT A COUPLE DOS GAMES?! POLICE QUEST COLLECTION AND SORCERIAN

FREE FOR FORUM REGS - NO BUSTERS, MARKS, TRICKS, BITCHES, CRANKS, POCKMARKS, CHICKEN HEADS. STRAIGHT FROM THE VMGA POLICE QUEST - COLLECTION COMPLETE SORCERIAN - All disks/ettes are present - missing manual I believe. Must be able to tell me what game this is from : Pay shipping and...
  12. El Maricon Loco

HAPPY BIRTHHHDAAYYY XIAN XI!!!

YO J - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya crusty ol' sumbitch!! You're one of the major arteries of this scene - RESPECT. To celebrate, I want to leave everyone with one of my fave Xian Xi comments.
  13. El Maricon Loco

¡¡Happy Boithday Capt. Lurker!!

Have a good one you well aged sonuvabisshhh.
  14. El Maricon Loco

When VT gapes a Market hag

He should try mixing it up with an ED-209'ish style countdown on the perp. Could make for some fun parting words.
  15. El Maricon Loco

Riddles - General Gaming

This is fun. Correct guess gets next riddle or until people are tired of waiting for you. I'll start simple. Riddle me this, riddle me that: I was born from the ashes of Fami rape, If you order me you're getting the gape.
  16. El Maricon Loco

Does this make you sad?

17. El Maricon Loco

Whoever snagged the 1slot + PI2 off ebay for $80 shipped

Let me offer you conglatulations - and welcome to eat my cock for eternity - I hope you try to flip one or both pieces here so I can shit down your throat. :tickled:
  18. El Maricon Loco

Weather Alert - Midwest Member check in for the Twister/Storm Crew

Just making sure our midwest members are OK - especially Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas. Shit looks nuts, hope everyone's alright.
  19. El Maricon Loco

~x HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEO ASH!! B===D x~

Have a good one you crusty old son of a bitch. :tickled::drool::cool: