Search results

1. V

So how many of you goobs own NGH/AES games?

I’ve got two home carts currently … I had a bunch back in the early 00’s as JrZyBud on this forum. I want some of them back, but I’m going to be much more curated this time around. I just preordered the NeoSD, so that will do as I slowly add carts back. I miss my complete MVS kits the most I...
  2. V

Super Neo 29

Did the Hitachi GMK 29 chassis that came with the Super Neo 29 have different model tubes? I looks like my cab may have a Toshiba tube in it, but it’s got the hitachi chassis.
  3. V

Post Your Recent Purchases!

AES from last month and Samurai Spirits from this month
  4. V

Returning AES owner, anyone doing recaps and bios installs?

Hell man, value went out the window a long time ago. No one is buying original stuff for “value” anymore. Emulation and FPGA will always be better. Back in 2003 when I was here I thought value was gone. I’ll pick up the occasional original AES or MVS kit, but mainly using multi carts. I’ve...
  5. V

Yeah I mean I know all about the TO drama, and as far as I can tell there’s no restock date on darksoft. Looks like Neo SD wins by default unfortunately
  6. V

Is there an overall preference between the two multicarts? Does it matter?
  7. V

This is my motherboard. There’s no revision like 3-x on the side … am I looking in the wrong spot?
  8. V

Oh yeah that’s fine … I’m good with whatever is going to keep it in the best shape. Do these systems have problems with capacitors? I do still need the universal bios to play a multi cart correct?
  9. V

My last AES was a super neo back in the early 2000's. Just picked up a AES Gold System and want to get it set up for RGB output a recap and universal bios install. Is there anyone of the forum that you would recommend? I can honestly do most of this stuff myself, but the price of this system...
  10. V

It’s been a while … where are all the US carts?

It makes sense that Neo stuff has exploded as well. There was always a smaller market here given the original price of these carts, but man even 20 years again I feel like collecting for Neo was cost prohibitive, now it’s just crazy. I’m sure people chopping up cheaper carts and the increase...
  11. V

It’s been a while … where are all the US carts?

It’s been about 15 years since I’ve been around here but where are all the US AES games? Looking around I mostly see JP carts for sale. Are people just not letting go of things like they used to? Or am I old and my memory of the good old days back in 2002 just wrong?
  12. V

Hey everyone! I’m back … kinda

Hey everyone, I was a member here back in the early 2000’s as JrZyBud. Unfortunately I can’t remember my password and don’t have access to my old email that I used to register the account. I fell out of video game and neo geo collecting around 2008 and then got back into it again in 2020...