Search results

1. V

Super Neo 29

Did the Hitachi GMK 29 chassis that came with the Super Neo 29 have different model tubes? I looks like my cab may have a Toshiba tube in it, but it’s got the hitachi chassis.
  2. V

Returning AES owner, anyone doing recaps and bios installs?

My last AES was a super neo back in the early 2000's. Just picked up a AES Gold System and want to get it set up for RGB output a recap and universal bios install. Is there anyone of the forum that you would recommend? I can honestly do most of this stuff myself, but the price of this system...
  3. V

It’s been a while … where are all the US carts?

It’s been about 15 years since I’ve been around here but where are all the US AES games? Looking around I mostly see JP carts for sale. Are people just not letting go of things like they used to? Or am I old and my memory of the good old days back in 2002 just wrong?
  4. V

Hey everyone! I’m back … kinda

Hey everyone, I was a member here back in the early 2000’s as JrZyBud. Unfortunately I can’t remember my password and don’t have access to my old email that I used to register the account. I fell out of video game and neo geo collecting around 2008 and then got back into it again in 2020...