Search results

1. K

SCAMMER ALERT:KULANARTKUNG..please read

This seller is a SCAMMER. Any forum member in contact with him,please post or PM to all involved members all his personal information to help out scammed people to report this guy to local police. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  2. K

สำหรับชาวนีโอจีโอเมืองไทยครับ

สำหรับชาวนีโอจีโอเมืองไทยครับ สวัสดีครับเพื่อนๆ ชาวนีโอจีโอเมืองไทยทุกคน นี่เป็นครั้งแรกเลยนะครับที่ผมพิมพ์ภาษาไทยลงบนเวปนีโอจีโอ จากที่ผมเล่นเวปนี้มาประมาณปีกว่าๆ และรู้สึกว่าที่นี่เป็นเวปนีโอจีโอที่ดีที่สุด เลยอยากชวนเพื่อนๆคนไทยด้วยกันมารู้จักเวปนี้ให้ดียิ่งขึ้น...
  3. K

Reasonable Price of Euro Double Dragon

Hello Folk, My friend in Thailand has EURO Double Dragon and he wants to sell but he doesn't know the present price for this game now. I still don't see the cart and I think next week, I could see and take the photo here. He told me about condition: ----------------------------------------------...
  4. K

FS:Rage Of The Dragon US with Price

Hello Folks, I decide to collect my collection only jap so I think to sell my US AES game. It is very hard for my decision but it will be good for me and my feeling. ( I think someone may know about my bad problem of US AES) About my US AES game ...
  5. K

WTB: Blazing Star AES mint

Hello Folks, I want to buy blazing star AES in mint condition or like new. I would like to take it to my great collection. If you have it and want Big money then let me know by pm or kulanartkung@hotmail.com I will pay you by western union. Kulanart
  6. K

Problem with Neo-weirdo

Hello Folks, I had contact with him to buy his game. I bought him metal slugX,5 us in 900$ and I sent money to him by western union at 28 March and he told me that he sent game to me by airmail. Then 1 month ago, I am very tired for waiting him and send many PM to him but he did not any reply...
  7. K

My problem about Airmail sending :(

Hello Everyone, I don’t know how I say but I feel unhappy and I don’t know how should I get any suggest from who. I bought AES from someone here and I send money to him by western union at 28 March and he said he sent the game after he got money. He sent by airmail to me. I live in Thailand and...
  8. K

400$ for Metal Slug3 US come on!!!

Hello, I would like to buy metal slug 3 us in like new condition or mint++ condition, if you have it, could sell me. I can send money to you by Western union from Thailand 400$ shipped or your best offer. thank you kulanart if you would like to send picture to me at kulanartkung@mail.com :help:
  9. K

How much is the reasonable price of Metal slug3 US now??

Hello man, I would like to know from you about the reasonable price of metal slug 3 us. I see it is not stable from price guide so I don't know to post in buying forum because I would like to buy it. How much is the resonable price of metal slug 3 us in like new condition or mint+?? I think 450$...
  10. K

Ninja master US AES& Metal slug2 US AES, how should I decide?

Hello everybody, I am thinking to buy between ninja master us aes or metal slug2 us aes. I could not buy both one time. That is crazy money for me so I would like to know about your openion. Which game that I should buy first? I think their price is not far different. In fact, I collect only jap...
  11. K

Should I buy ATOMISWAVE SYS now?

Hello everybody, I would like to ask everyone who has much knowledge and experience about ATOMISWAVE SYSTEM. I am AES collector and like to play AES much especially "Metal Slug Series" and I hear that AES will stop manufacture and go to Atomiswave system instead. So I think a lot about this...
  12. K

WTB/WTT: Your Mint Metal Slug4 Jap Aes and AES SYSTEM

Hello, I would like to buy mint metal slug 4 jap Aes and JAP AES system, I would like to keep it in my collection so I want serial 33X,XXX and complete, have the box also. They should be mint all. And if it is Mod, I will pay more. Sending the picture to me at kulanartkung@yahoo.com I will send...
  13. K

Question between SS0 and SS5

Hello everybody, I am sorry you about my not good english but I have some question to know the answer. About SS0 and SS5, I know that SS0 is jap version and SS5 is us version but and then if SNK will make SS continues, they will make SS5 for jap version and SS6 for us version? Because I have...
  14. K

Christophe= My Great Seller

Hey!! Christophe Thank you so much for your helping. I get very very rare game from him because he find it to me in Japan. If everyone want to find rare game, please contact him. He can find for you in suit price and not over price, I confirm. Every detail, you will get from him. It will be...
  15. K

WTB:Big Tournament Golf AES JAP by Big Money

hello, I am finding to get the big tournament golf aes jap. but I am serious in mint - like new condition for my perfect collection if you have this game and this condition, you can get big money from me( 900$ +). I would like to pay money for you by western union and you can get money instant...
  16. K

U.S. Metal Slug 2 AES in DEAD MINT condition w/FREE SHIPPING

Hello, After much thought I have come to a hard decision and am offering for sale my Metal Slug 2 U.S. for the AES. The entire package (cart, manual, insert and box) and 100% as new. To be clear, there aare NO flaws or imperfection of any kind anywhere. This is an ultra, ultra mint...
  17. K

Get Pulstar from Christophe....

:) I just get pulstar from Christophe yesterday.This game is perfect like he said. I know as good because everytime that I get the game from him, he never make me dissappoint. Thank you again my friend....;) great great great......
  18. K

Metal Slug 1 Japanese AES, solid Near Mint condition with FREE SHIPPING

Up for sale is my solidly near mint AES Japanese copy of Metal Slug 1. I've had it for a year and not played it much; oo it is in pristine condition. The condition is as follows: insert : Near mint+ ,no sun fading, no tears or folds manual: Mint , no bends or any flaws and a baggie is included...
  19. K

WTB :US AES MTAL SLUG1

Hey all collector, I interest in Us Aes: metal slug1 Now, I find this game for my complete collection. So I want this game in mint to like new condition and suitable price(2000$-2500$). If you have this game in best condition, we can talk about price and pay in high price. please feel free to...
  20. K

WTB:Slug2(EU),Kizuna Encounter(JP) ,Ultimate 11(JP),Over top(JP),Breaker(JP) !!!

Hello , I want to buy Metal slug2(eu) Kizuna Encounter(JP) Breaker(jp) Ultimate 11(jp) overtop(jp) I want to buy slug2 in new or like new because I want to keep in my collection so you can offer my price to me if you have new or like new for me only slug2 and I want to buy mint or near mint...