Search results

1. ChoAniki

Neo Turf Masters MVS Serial Number Misprint

Hey, got my Neo Turf Masters lately and saw that on the last number 1 is also lightly printed 2. Just wanted to ask if something like that happen more often or not? Of course I will sell it for thousands of euros because it's a ultra rare unique cart and people will care so damn much about a...
  2. ChoAniki

Nostalgia Boner

Ahhh, yes, my Nostalgia boner. I made this years ago because I found the term Nostalgia boner funny and did this. But overall I wanted to give my thoughts on nostlagia itself because I find it quite fascinating how it works and what it does. In this case I want to talk about my favorite...
  3. ChoAniki

WTB: Shock Troopers 1 MVS and Crossed Swords MVS

Hey, wanted to start my collection with these two, Neo Turf Masters is on the way :D. Don't care too much about label or cartridge condition as long it's reflected in the price. Just loose cartridges, doesn't matter which region as long the prices aren't too much higher. Would pay for Shock...
  4. ChoAniki

Greetings from Germany

Hey everyone :D. Im 28 years old and started about 4 years starting collecting retro games due to a nostalgia flashback and got my N64 back. Since then I spend most of my time playing, watching reviews, doing research and buying videogames. Personally I never had a big connection with SNK or...