Search results

1. Ace_of_DiscaL

Neo Geo region differences?

Treasure right there, since UniBIOS enables MVS mode.
  2. Ace_of_DiscaL

NeoSD MVS/AES - General Consensus?

Intriguing ... That definitely has nothing to do with the CDZ or In-Game copy protection as per the NeoGeo Development Wiki. Anyway, fingers crossed we'll have a more robust follow-up by the lads @ TerraOnion because the NeoSD is definitely the most cutting-edge ROM cartridge we've now got.
  3. Ace_of_DiscaL

Metal Slug 1 & 2 CD vs. AES

It's just some news, whoever you are. It doesn't have to necessarily mean anything if you can't find any meaning in it. Take it easy XD lmfao
  4. Ace_of_DiscaL

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Random game question: - Can you play Aero Wings 3 (past level 1) without issues? If yes, then where did you get the image from & which region BIOS do you choose?
  5. Ace_of_DiscaL

Metal Slug 1 & 2 CD vs. AES

There's a new hack that joins the Saturn with the NEO-GEO version(s?), but maybe somebody here already knows the differences it entails?
  6. Ace_of_DiscaL

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Have you managed to find the PSU? Try scanning eBay for that, and you should find a black brick with the red letters "JGO" on it. Otherwise, just visit Stone Age Gamer and buy it from there. JGO = Japan Game Online (They're marvellous people!).
  7. Ace_of_DiscaL

NEO-GEO mini to DA/DB15 Pads + UNIVERSE BIOS Systems

Ladies & gentlemen & all, Has anyone had any experience with the following controller conversions on AES or CD-T01 systems running UNIVERSE BIOS or Neo SD Loader modifications respectively? I previously had issues with a purple PCB version of these on both the aforementioned systems that...
  8. Ace_of_DiscaL

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Hi NEO-G's, This thread is old af but I needed to ask if anyone's been having issues getting past stage 1 in Sonic Wings 3 ~ Aero Fighters 3. I already experimented with three different rip versions and two different microSD cards as well. I can trigged the "PAUSE" on-screen using the SELECT...
  9. Ace_of_DiscaL

Awesome heads-up! Cheers.
  10. Ace_of_DiscaL

NEO SD Pro Restock - would you buy one over a MiSTer in 2023?

If your main focus is that PVM, then you can go both routes, because MiSTer seems to support the following: "There are a few different ways you can use your MiSTer with a classic CRT display. The two main methods are either using the VGA port on the Analog IO board or using a specific Direct...
  11. Ace_of_DiscaL

SAG are generally quite sharp with their shipping times now. Although I guess the TO fulfillment roadmap towards December seems like an eternity. Anyway, congratulations to all who pre-ordered themselves a cart!
  12. Ace_of_DiscaL

I'm just playin' along, brethren :giggle:
  13. Ace_of_DiscaL

Apologise to me? Nah it's cool, Mann. Everything is subjective anyway.
  14. Ace_of_DiscaL

Hahaha yeah!!! "AN EXCELLENT SAMARITAN" A.E.S. You got that one right. Besides, check out my SoundCloud too 😉
  15. Ace_of_DiscaL

What? So the number of posts one has anywhere gives them the right to attack others? I've been NEO-GEO MVS & AES since 1993, so please. Anyway, I'm not dirtying my ego for your kinda mentality ^_^ Stay blessed! Also, don't "we" 'cuz nobody mentioned you in the first place.
  16. Ace_of_DiscaL

Chill chill guys wth "ignorant" & "ignorance" lol We all know that MVS & AES are 1:1, although SEGA Lord X says "almost" in his YouTube video yesterday. My question was specifically around NeoSD compatibility, since the PRO specifically adds CD support, albeit with Monaural sound. And some...
  17. Ace_of_DiscaL

Do you guys know if the AES NeoSD (non-PRO) can play MVS ROMs?
  18. Ace_of_DiscaL

Audio buzz on NEO-GEO CD "Top-Loader" CD-T01

Both through the A/V 8-Pin DIN and the Left (white) & Right (red) RCA outputs. The buzzing fluctuates with the change in graphics displayed on screen, and is most noticeable during all black screens or all white screens. I am now using a JGO power adapter replacement which I bought to comoare...
  19. Ace_of_DiscaL

¡NK

"¡NK" in tribute to Shin Nihon Kikaku's NEO-GEO AES home console released in 1991. https://www.instagram.com/p/CnmmiyBsGwf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= System Specifications:- - UNIVERSE BIOS v4.0 - RGB Bypass via Euro SCART + SYNC Isolation JoyStick Specifications:- - JAMMA Nation X Octo-Gate...
  20. Ace_of_DiscaL

Samurai Shodown V Perfect/Final Edition extracted data

NGH=0273 AES NCI a.k.a. Samurai Spirits Zero Special: Perfect Edition | Samurai Spirits Zero Special: Complete Edition | Samurai Spirits Zero Special: Full Version | Samurai Supirittsu Zero Special Kanzenban | Samurai Shodown V Special “Final Edition”