Search results

1. R

NEO-MVH SLOT4 Cross hatch issues

Sorry, your going to hate me. All slots seem to have data d2 stuck high or floating Is this a trace or particular chip? I tired googling but not 100% I'm looking at the right things. Address 0x000100 is getting mapped to 0x020100, indicating address line A17 is stuck high or floating Same as...
  2. R

Can you do metal slug and fatal fury Thank you and sure can! Attached, I captured from 000100, I assume that is the right thing to do? I also noticed the mem viewer wont work if less than four carts are inserted, not sure if that is normal? Also attached a couple others because I had to fill out...
  3. R

Thanks everyone! According to the manual, yours will beep when the resistance is 30 Ohms or lower Would that be okay then? Even if you have continuity ie. signal sent and received down a particular trace/wire/what have you, I was worried that might be the case, Is there a more fool proof way...
  4. R

What tool are you using to check continuity? Interesting, I could possibly be reading it wrong! (that would be great if I am). I'm using a QM1527. I believe the unit beeps if continuity is good? I'm using the option as indicated in the photo: From the manual it says: CONTINUITY CHECK Touch...
  5. R

Hi thanks for the feedback. I've check all of those traces and they appear okay. All of them make a connection and I followed this https://www.neo-geo.com/forums/index.php?threads/4-slot-pcb-interconnections-pinout-a-contribution-to-the-crosshatch-problem.121159/ list of pin outs to check...
  6. R

Hi All, I have a NEO-MVH SLOT that is stuck at the cross hatch screen and I'm a bit stuck what to do next. Things I have tried: 1. Checking continuity on connectors between top and bottom board. Found two broken traces and fixed them (well they pass continuity). (see first picture, first time...