Search results

1. bitterblueben

Neo Geo Pocket Colour backlight installer UK

Hi I am wondering does anyone know of any trustworthy shops or console modders in the UK that install Neo Geo Pocket backlights as i’m useless with a soldering iron
  2. bitterblueben

NeoStore Metal Slug 2 home cart PCB question

I am looking at this picture of one of the boards from an AES homecart Metal Slug 2 (Japanese) on sale at the NeoStore at the moment. I am wondering what the whiteish marks are, located about half an inch above the left hand side hole?
  3. bitterblueben

Neo Geo Pocket Colour - why the United Kingdom was so lucky

Hey I have been re-buying Neo Geo Pocket games recently (I am English btw) and i always thought how good was it of SNK to treat the UK before the US/Japan like with the majority of console releases what i mean is with regards to the NGPC releases the UK and maybe the rest of Europe saw, all the...
  4. bitterblueben

How to quote form another post in thread

Sorry this makes me sound and look like a complete noob but everyone starts somewhere right. If i start or post in a thread on here how do i capture a quote from someone else in that thread to post in my reply, is there a button i need to press to do that. Thank you!
  5. bitterblueben

Unibios installation AES UK

Hello, Does anyone know any reliable and competitively priced installers of the Unibios in the United Kingdom for the Neo Geo AES? Is it really worth getting a Unibios installed i mean is the difference between a non-modded and modded console night and day type thing or not really that...
  6. bitterblueben

Favourite Neo Geo sports game

Hello to all I wondered what your favourite Neo Geo sports game was. We have the likes of Windjammers, Dunk Dream, League Bowling, Baseball Stars 2 etc…
  7. bitterblueben

Windjammers

Hi, Was AES windjammers ever released as a Dog Tag title or was it EU(Euro) only? Thanks, Ben.
  8. bitterblueben

UK Stepdown question

Right, i will shortly be getting a JP Neo that has the following on the bottom of the console: Model No. NEO-AEC Rating 8W Use PRO-POW AC ADAPTOR ONLY Serial No. 90A 003044 I have a multi voltage adaptor for my Duo and a 60 watt stepdown i use for my JP Saturn, so which should i...
  9. bitterblueben

Mahjong games-playable in english?

Not that i really want a Mahjong game, but this is just a question, do any of the Neo Mahjong games have any English language options? And if you were to play them on a US Neo would the text be in English? Thanks.
  10. bitterblueben

Neo conversions, how to tell if genuine

Hi there, This is my first post so hello to everyone. Is it possible to tell if an AES conversion cart uses SNK chips without actually opening the cart up? Thanks all.