Search results

1. Moon Jump

Cap Kits n' Stuff

Hey folks. If your in the Unrelated section you'll see I've been asking about Krikzz's Everdrive carts for some older systems I've got. Since I want to pretty much bulletproof all the old systems I've got so they'll last longer I was wondering if it's much of a necessity to get get cap kits...
  2. Moon Jump

Some Everdrive Questions

Hey folks, long time no post. I was seeing if I could get some advice from the folks on here about some of the other Everdrives that Kirkzz has on his site. Last year I got in on his Black Friday sale and got the NES and SNES ones and really enjoy them. Yeah, not all of the games play 100% but...
  3. Moon Jump

Galloping Ghost T-20 Arcade Tournament May 28th-June 1st

https://www.facebook.com/events/1398473253788523/ Putting this one out there for any folks in Chi-Town that might be interested. Since FunSpot's under construction with a new indoor mini golf course they won't be hosting their annual classic arcade gaming tournament this year. So Doc over at...
  4. Moon Jump

Ralph H. Baer Passes Away at 92

http://www.examiner.com/article/ralph-h-baer-father-of-video-games-passes-away-at-92 End of an era today. Ralph Baer passed away today in his home up in New Hampshire at 92. I'm glad I got to meet the man himself and have a chance to talk with him as well as getting his book that has a ton of...
  5. Moon Jump

Street Fighter V PC and PS4 Exclusive

This was just posted a few minutes ago. Looks like that "Hadoken Cabs" trailer was a hint. I find it odd that they won't release the game in Japanese arcades after half of the trailer shows people playing different Street Fighter games in the arcade. I'm not keen that they used the art from four...
  6. Moon Jump

Replay FX Pittsburgh PA Summer 2015

http://replayfx.org/ Know it's really early to be posting this considering how much the Neo Gatherings section has shrunk but I wanted to see how many of us east cost folks would be thinking about this. For a few years now the guys at PAPA (Professional Armature Pinball Assassination) have...
  7. Moon Jump

Avatar: Legend or Korra from Platinum Games

http://kotaku.com/legend-of-korra-game-coming-from-makers-of-bayonetta-1595904358 (On my phone, sorry I can't copy and paste the article from the link)
  8. Moon Jump

North Carolina Outer Banks

Hey folks. This summer my family is going to be renting a beach house in the Outer Banks. As you might guess I could give two shits about going to a beach when I live on an Island. So I'm looking for stuff to do. We're going to be staying near Corolla NC which is near Kitty Hawk which I kinda...
  9. Moon Jump

Genesis DOESn't work right...

Well, I got some new Genesis and Master System games this weekend and I was trying them out on my ol' model 1 Genesis and it's been acting funny. When I first started I had the Power Base Converter on it and I was able to play some Master System games without any troubles, Alf, Ghostbusters...
  10. Moon Jump

Dragon's Crown PS3/Vita

Alright ladies and gents, thought I'd make an official thread here for Dragon's Crown. If Amazon Prime goes though I should have it on Tuesday when the game comes out. But as they've been saying you've got to play through most of the game single player before they allow you to play online. I'm...
  11. Moon Jump

Flower

P4qXTXHOfp0 I hate to come off as I'm trying to pawn off one of my videos here on the site but I wanted to see if anybody here knew more about this odd little game. At the 15th Annual FunSpot Tournament last weekend Gary from ACAM introduced us to a game called Flower. The game was released in...
  12. Moon Jump

FunSpot 15 May 30-June 2nd

http://www.classicarcademuseum.org/tournament.htm Well, it's not really a Neo-Geo event, but they do have the machine Keith Apicary used in the music video! This marks the 15th tournament and like always I will be there for the whole thing. Not going to bother to bring any of my MVS carts like...
  13. Moon Jump

What's up with Treasure?

Since I've been hit with over 22 inches of snow I've been going through some games I haven't played in a while. I had Radiant Silvergun sitting on my 360's hard drive that I got during a sale and only went up to the first stage and stopped to play more Boarderlands. Then it dawned on me, what's...
  14. Moon Jump

Aliens: Colonial Marines Roll Call!

Alright kids, we're about a week away from this and I wanna see who's up for some games. I've been keeping away from watching anymore footage of the game but from what I've seen in trailers and also at the New York Comic Con this year has me interested. Shoot me your Live/PSN/Wii names and...
  15. Moon Jump

Black Friday 2012

Just saw this pop up on Kotaku before that they already have the Amazon Lightning Deals out for this week. Every day they do two sales lasting four hours a piece. They've got games like King of Fighters XIII for 19.99, Max Payne 3 for 15.00, Sly Cooper Collection for 10 and the Ratchet and Clank...
  16. Moon Jump

Anybody here get whiplash before?

Hey folks. A few months ago I went with my family to Hershey Park and I road a couple of the roller coasters there. I felt fine till I went to bed that night. When I got into bed it felt like a lightning bolt went off on the top of my head. I took some aspirin and went to sleep, the pain was...
  17. Moon Jump

Retro Game Master: The Game Center CX Collection

Retro Game Master: The Game Center CX Collection I was checking Twitter and I saw one of my friends did a re-tweet from the guy who wrote the subtitles for this. Not much information on what's going to be on the four disk box set. It just says "14 of the very best episodes". I don't think they...
  18. Moon Jump

Deadpool: The Game

gLadgMsU9fw "Suck it Wolverine" Since it's being made by High Moon Studios, the same company that is making the new Transformers game, I hope it'll be fun to play. I hope it'll play like a 3D arcade style brawler that's just over the top like Bayonetta/DMC.
  19. Moon Jump

FunSpot 14 Next Weekend!!

Didn't know I was going till today. Next weekend is the 14th annual Funspot tournament and I'll be there all weekend. Since I'm firends with the owners they'll let me change the carts out of Keith's MVS. As of now the machines got a good line up of Puzzle Bobble, Metal Slug 1, Sengoku 3 and Neo...
  20. Moon Jump

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown Roll Call!

Thought I'd make this thread to see how many of you will be playing this when it drops next month. I'll try to keep this updated with everybody's names and who's playing on what. Xbox 360 Moon Jump- Moon Jump81 wataru330-wataru3THIRTY Spinmaster- SPINMASTER X MilkManX-MilkManX pasteycracker-...