Search results

1. C

FS: Sony PSP Value Pack 1.5 Firmware

Sony PSP Value Pack w/ 1.5 Firmware Homebrew Ready - (The PSP is Near Mint condition with no scratches, no dings, and no dead pixels). I am also including a Authentic 2GB Sony Memory Stick Duo and a USB transfer cable with this package. The PSP has a screen protector applied and is Adult Owned…...
  2. C

FS: The Ultimate Modded Kasumi Limited Edition Xbox: PICS Update

I have the following Modded Kasumi LE Xbox System + Games for sale. Mods and Specifications: - Kasumi Xbox System w/ Mobo v 1.0 - Memory upgrade to 128mb - 250GB Western Digital HDD upgrade (Loaded :)) - Samsung DVD Drive upgrade - Aladdin XT Modchip + 4981.67 bios - Blue/White LED Power...
  3. C

FS: PSP + Games and Accessories $335 Shipped

I have the following Japanese PSP package for sale. The package includes: - Japanese PSP Value Pack: System is in like new condition complete with the original box, documents, slip case, 32mb memory card, ear phones, arm strap, power adaptor, and battery. The system does have one dead pixel...
  4. C

FS/FT: 1gb Corsair XMS DDR Memory TWINX1024-3200XLPRO/ PSP Darkstalkers Chronicle

I have the following items for sale: - CORSAIR XMS, Xtra-Low Latency 2-2-2-5, 184-Pin 1GB(512MBx2) DDR PC-3200 Memory, Model TWINX1024-3200XLPRO Price: $210.00 Shipped USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation Model# TWINX1024-3200XLPRO Item # N82E16820145524 Specifications: Manufacturer...
  5. C

FS/FT: IBM Thinkpad T42, 1.6ghz/512mb/40gb/15" TFT **PICS INCLUDED**

I have for sale my personal IBM Thinkpad T42 Notebook Computer. The computer is in near mint/mint condition, adult owned with no scratches, dings or dead pixels on the screen. This computer has served me well for the past 4 months. If you are looking for a reliable computer under 6 pounds with...
  6. C

WTB: 1GB Sandisk Memory Stick Pro Duo

I am looking for a 1GB Sandisk Memory Stick Pro Duo with Memory Stick Duo Adaptor. Willing to pay $125.00 shipped. Paypal verified and ready to send payment. Send me a PM if you have one forsale. Here is a pic of the memory stick http://akamai.edeal.com/images/catalog1722/folder4487/img679098.jpg
  7. C

WTB: Sony PSP Value Pack + RR & VC Games

I am looking for a Sony PSP Value Pack along with Ridge Racers and Vampire Chronicle: The Chaos Tower. PM me if you have one forsale. Thanks...
  8. C

Modding Xbox for robertdc

Per Robert's (robertdc) request, I am currently modding a xbox for this forum member. Estimated time of completion is 1/30/2005, Scheduled to be shipped on 1/31/2005 via UPS ground. Robert, Thanks for the Business. I will PM you once the parts are order as well as when they arrive at my...
  9. C

!!!SOLD!!! Custom Modded Xbox w/ 250GB HDD

!!! SOLD TO TONY_N !!! I have for sale my very own custom Xbox, $450.00 shipped. The Xbox has never been banned; hard drive was upgraded before going on Xbox Live due to the marriage theory. Also, the chip is flashed with X2 4981.67 bios which will not allow Xbox Live to run if the modchip is...
  10. C

FS/FT: FriendTech DreamX - 1480 Xbox

I have for sale one FriendTech DreamX - 1480 Xbox. All items included with this xbox are in mint/ near mint condition and work 100%. I really have no need for this box any longer so have decided to place it up for sale. $500.00 shipped UPS with insurance and tracking. Pictures upon request...
  11. C

FS: Japanese Dreamcast + Capcom and Sammy Imports "UPDATE"

Dreamcast Imports Japanese Dreamcast System --Excellent Condition, includes power cable, A/V cable, S-video cable, VMU, no controllers, and clear Dreamcast system shell. Original white Dreamcast shell is not included. On Hold Guilty Gear X LE--Japanese import--Excellent Condition, includes...
  12. C

FS: Garou MOTW Kit, KOF98 Loose Cart, Happs Joystick

I have the following items forsale. Garou Mark of the Wolves Complete MVS Kit - 100% Authentic SNK MVS Kit, complete with matching serials, MVS cart, mini marquee, art pack, dip sheet, english stickers, bubble wrap, and cardboard box. 225.00 shipped The King of Fighters 98 - 100% Authentic...
  13. C

FS: KOF 2000 MVS Kit $75.00 shipped

The King of Fighters 2000 100% Authentic SNK MVS Kits, 2nd run with no mini marquee, near mint condition (US) $75.00 shipped PM ME
  14. C

FS: Giga Wing and Giga Wing 2 $25.00 Shipped (SOLD)

Dreamcast Imports Giga Wing--Japanese import--Excellent Condition, includes game disc, instruction manual, spine card, and game case with tray label. SOLD Giga Wing 2--Japanese import--N/M, includes game disc, instruction manual, no spine card, and game case with tray label. SOLD PM ME
  15. C

Wtb: Kof 2001 English Mvs Kit

Im looking for a KOF 2001 mvs kit. The Kit must be complete with original mvs box, matching serials, full art and sticker set, Dip sheet, plastic bubble wrap, all in near mint condition. Here is a picture of the complete kit http://www.neo-geo.com/snk/carts/mvs/kof2001.jpg Paypal ready to be...
  16. C

FS: SF3 3rd Strike, SF3 Double Impact, SFA3, KOF 2000, Garou MotW

I have the following Dreamcast Games up for sale: - Garou Mark of the Wolves (Dreamcast Import complete with manual, jewel case, spine card all in near mint condition) http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=cdurant&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50 - The King of...
  17. C

FS: KOF 2000, Garou MotW, SF3 3rd Strike, SF3 Double Impact, SFA3

I have the following Dreamcast Games up for sale: - Garou Mark of the Wolves (Dreamcast Import complete with manual, jewel case, spine card all in near mint condition) http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=cdurant&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50 - The King of...
  18. C

FS: SNES + Dragonball Z Super Butouden 1-3 & Hyper Dimension

I have the following SNES/ SFC items for sale. - Boxed SNES w/ 2 original SNES controllers, power supply, RF adaptor, and A/V cables. The system has been modified to play Super Famicom Games. $40.00 - Dragonball Z Super Butouden complete with Box, Manual, Plastic Tray, and Cart: Near Mint...
  19. C

FS/FT: Matrimelee MVS Kit.

I have a Matrimelee Kit for sale. The kit comes with box, english stickers, mini marquee, dip settings sheet, and Yellow game cart. Price is $150.00 Shipped Want Items: - S Style Xbox Controller (x2) - Mars Matrix DC Import w/ Spine Card - Capcom vs Snk Pro DC Import w/ Spine Card - JROK RGB...
  20. C

FS/FT: Consolized MVS 2 Slot "ON HOLD"

Well guys the time has come, I am working on a new consolized project so I am selling my current consolized 2 Slot. What You Will Recieve: - 100% working 2 Slot Consolized MVS System - Both Slots Work perfectly - The Consolized 2 Slot MVS can be played through your TV via S-Video and Stereo...