Search results

1. Funk Buddy

** SOLD FS: NIB JPN BBA for DC.

Gone.
  2. Funk Buddy

FS: JPN DC game lot plus a few other items.

I would like to sell as a lot if possible. Asking $60 shipped in the US. That's around $3.50 each. Conditions vary, please ask. sold pending payment JPN DC: Guilty Gear X Marvel vs. Capcom (disc looks to have been disc doctored) Virtua Cop 2 (2) Virtua Fighter 3tb The House Of The Dead...
  3. Funk Buddy

FS: Sexy Parodius JPN Saturn and more...

Game is sealed, but the spine is faded a bit. I'm open to offers. asking $45 sold pending payment I also have: Wonder Swan: (2) King of Sports: New Japan Pro-Wrestling NIB $10 NGPC: Metal Slug 1st Mission NIB JPN Hard case. $20 (2) Densha de Go! 2 NIB $15 JPN Dreamcast: Power Stone...
  4. Funk Buddy

SOLD

I have two, maybe three new platinum silver NGPC w/ Sonic pack in to sell. The boxes are in good shape with a little shelve wear and maybe a minor smushed corner. I tried to pick the best out of what was available. I picked these up for some folks but everyone either changed their mind or forgot...
  5. Funk Buddy

FS Action Replay 4M + for Saturn.

I just received a few more Action Replay 4M + for the Saturn. If anyone is interested, they are $25 shipped in the US via first class w/ confirmation. I do ship internationally at actual cost so don't hesitate to ask. I prefer money orders/cashiers check, but PayPal is also an option. I will...