Search results

1. Ein_boser_Schotte

Call of Duty Four

Just wondering if anyone will be getting this game, I think its right fun. I played the beta then got hooked on Halo 3. Never really bought into the Halo series till this latest one came out. Anyhow, your thoughts? Are there any other fps' out there that are your favs. Cheers Ein Boser Shotte.
  2. Ein_boser_Schotte

Model United Nations

Just wondering how many people have been to these conferences? I've been apart of a few for the past 8 or so years. Chime in if You have. Cheers Kris Ein boser
  3. Ein_boser_Schotte

Favourite Energy Drink

What's your fav energy drink. my story So I thought it a good idea to sit down with about a dozen or so energy drinks to find the one that I fancied completely. Drinks I tried Silver bullet Monster (carbo and no carb) Yum Red Bull Okay Hansens ODD Whoop Ass, I was waiting for my ass to be...
  4. Ein_boser_Schotte

My thoughts on American Music of colour.

A week ago I started playing the banjo, I don't know why I just thought hey that looks different and it can't be that bad if Kermit the frog plays it. So I was "playing" or rather making a valid attempt to play this new noise bringer, when I heard a big booming sound coming from the house...