Search results

1. Blue Mary Mania 8

WANTED: 3DS XL and some games?

Before I spend a bunch of money at Amazon, I thought I would throw this out here first. Maybe you are done with yours? I have a big trip coming up so I want to grab one and some games. Let me know if you have a bundle you wanna get rid of. Also, please don't rip me off. I'm a really nice...
  2. Blue Mary Mania 8

Going to Tokyo in about a month...store suggestions?

Hey all, Looking for some good spots to find SNK goods and other vintage gaming gear. Anyone have any suggestions??? I live in Japan, but pretty far from Tokyo, and rarely get any time to travel or do anything. I am stupid busy all the time, but finally getting a vacation at the end of July...
  3. Blue Mary Mania 8

Animal Crossing Limited 3DS XL bundle wanted!

Maybe you pre-ordered one and don't need it? I am looking to grab one! Thank you!
  4. Blue Mary Mania 8

WTB: Dragon Quest IX DS and/or Tactics Ogre PSP

In the interest of maintaining sanity through a really long flight (that I don't want to sleep on) and then further travel in Japan itself, I'd like to spend that time playing RPGs. Looking for a relatively inexpensive copy of Tactics Ogre PSP and/or Dragon Quest IX for the DS. Either or will...
  5. Blue Mary Mania 8

FS: PS3 60GB with Emotion Engine

This is a very lightly used launch 60GB PS3 with Emotion Engine for PS1 and PS2 full compatibility. The big sell for me when I bought this was playing my PS2 and PS1 games and a BluRay player. Anyway, I used this for Netflix and BluRay discs mostly. Not much gaming time on it at all. I never...
  6. Blue Mary Mania 8

LG BH200 Dual Format Player QDEO Processor (BD and HDDVD)

Moving to Japan, looking to get rid of some stuff or it will go into storage. Bought new, never had a problem with it ever. Gorgeous QDEO video output. One of the absolute best dual format players out there. I know this can be easily configured to be region free, just never got around to it...
  7. Blue Mary Mania 8

FS: RGB Modded AES with XNEO S-Video adapter & Unibios

Very clean JPN AES, RGB modded with unibios, can't remember what revision, but easy to update (it's pretty new anyway). So you can set it to any region, console or MVS, etc. Includes a XNEO S-Video adapter, video is superb from this setup. XNEO units are very hard to come by. Please note, there...
  8. Blue Mary Mania 8

Need a cheap graphing calculator

Hey everyone, Probably a new one for the forum, but I need a graphing calculator for a math class I'm taking. I'm pretty broke right now, especially after tuition, so a philanthropic donation would be absolutely fantastic. However, I'm aware of the value of money, just looking to spend as...
  9. Blue Mary Mania 8

XRGB-3 / AES setup / extras

Hello everyone, This is a ridiculously difficult sale for me to consider given all the time and effort into acquiring this stuff, but I may need to go there. Anyway, I would want to sell all of this as a package...since it doesn't make any sense for me to keep only parts of it. Like new...
  10. Blue Mary Mania 8

Interest check XRGB-3 / AES setup / extras

Yes indeed, this is a much-hated interest check thread. This is only an "interest check" at the moment because I'm waiting on some details regarding my taxes. This is a ridiculously difficult sale for me to consider given all the time and effort into acquiring this stuff, but I may need to go...
  11. Blue Mary Mania 8

Sealed Fallout New Vegas with Classic Pack (360)

Brand new and sealed. I ended up with two of these, asking $65.65, which is precisely what I paid for it. Paypal gift, shipping is extra. I'm not going to take offers or whatever because I can just return it and get all my money back. Just thought I would give someone a chance at the pre-order...
  12. Blue Mary Mania 8

Interest check PS3 bundle (Emotion Engine) with games

This is just an interest check, I need to do some research and figure out how to price this. This is a very lightly used launch 60GB PS3 with Emotion Engine for PS1 and PS2 full compatibility. The big sell for me when I bought this was playing my PS2 and PS1 games and a BluRay player. Anyway, I...
  13. Blue Mary Mania 8

WTB: Shivering Isles expansion (xbox 360)

Definitely a long shot, but anyone have the disc format expansion? It's 2400 points on Live, which is pretty absurd. Anyone? :eye:
  14. Blue Mary Mania 8

360 Slim 4GB

A friend of mine is in an unpleasant situation, so he asked me to sell his 4GB slim on eBay. I'm happy to help him, but thought I would try here first, because eBay sucks. I kinda wanna buy it myself, but, I have to move into a new apartment and it sucks, whatever. He wants $200 shipped for...
  15. Blue Mary Mania 8

Micomsoft XRGB-2+

I need to move a few things out, and since I have the XRGB-3 may as well part with my XRGB-2+ (plus). It's like new, used very infrequently. Box is a little rough from 4 moves since I bought it. SOLD! :-) Thanks!
  16. Blue Mary Mania 8

Micomsoft XRGB-2+

See new thread
  17. Blue Mary Mania 8

I'm looking for a 360 Transfer kit...

Title describes it all...do you have an unused one? I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands. :drool_2: Thanks!
  18. Blue Mary Mania 8

XRGB-3 help?

Anyone on the forums here have a XRGB-3 that they know inside & out? Running into some issues and was hoping I might get some assistance before I go all kinds of crazy. Thanks in advance for any help everyone!
  19. Blue Mary Mania 8

WTB: GCN D-Terminal cable

Probably a long shot, but anyone have a Nintendo D-Terminal cable for the Gamecube?
  20. Blue Mary Mania 8

Arcade Neo Geo action....on a looooong boat ride

Not a lot of choices, but I did play quite a bit of Slug 5 and KOF 99 on my 12 hour boat ride to Tokunoshima. Pretty cool, thought I'd share.