Search results

1. I

SNES Mini Framemeister SCART output difficulties...could use some help

Hey everyone. Over the last year or so, after buying a used XRGB mini Framemeister from someone on here, I've been messing with my older consoles outputting RGB over SCART. Last weekend, I got my SNES Mini (model 2 SNES) modded to output SCART, and with it I got a SCART cable. It's important...
  2. I

WTT My Doubles for NES and other games I don't have

Hey everyone, have a bunch of doubles available for trade. I have most systems out there...generally trying to move towards a complete NES collection, maybe build up my Dreamcast collection more, Saturn too. That said I keep my eyes open for just about anything interesting on any console. As...
  3. I

WTB: Wavebird Receiver

Figured I would give this a shot before going anywhere else. During my flea market/garage sale hunting today I picked up a couple Wavebird controllers cheap, but neither had receivers. Anybody happen to have one they are looking to part with? One of them I don't think I'm going to complete...
  4. I

WTT Doubles and various items from my collection

Hey everyone, I posted this list on Reddit too. I traded some of my NES doubles recently for some cool stuff, but I still have some of that remaining as well as some other new spare items. Here's a list. NES (loose)-Donkey Kong Classics, Caveman Games, Hogan's Alley, Super Dodge Ball, Super...
  5. I

WTT: Various doubles I have for NES, Genesis, PS1, etc.

Hey everyone. Recently I got a bunch of old games from someone on Craigslist, and it came with a bunch of doubles I really don't need and would prefer to trade for stuff I don't have. Would prefer to trade on here (also using Reddit) before selling stuff. Here's a list of things I have...I...
  6. I

Looking for an Alundra 1 Playstation case/instructions

This is probably a longshot but I thought I would post anyway. I recently found a disc only copy of Alundra 1 for Playstation for $5, and I'd like to make it complete. If anybody has a case/instructions they would be interested in parting with please let me know. Thanks.
  7. I

Weird audio issue between Sony LED and Klipsch Soundbar

Hey everyone, was hoping for some help with this item because I can't figure it out for the life of me. Recently I got a Klipsch soundbar and a new Sony 4K LED set. The TV has optical out, so I run all of my HDMI into the TV, and then optical out to the soundbar. For the most part the sound...
  8. I

WTB: PCE/TG games (Hucard and CD) and PCE controllers

Hey everyone. About a month ago I bought a Duo RX on here, as well as a bunch of Hucards/CDs. Now that the shock to my wallet has calmed down, I was thinking about adding to my collection. In particular, I'm looking for Lords of Thunder as well as a better controller since I think the Duo RX...
  9. I

WTB: PC Engine Duo RX or R

Hey everyone. Before I go looking on eBay, I figured I would see if anybody on here was looking to part with a PC Engine Duo RX or R. I want to start getting into the TG/PC Engine stuff, and I figure that if I get one of these, then all I really need to figure out is whether I even want a...
  10. I

Trying to use a 720p S-Video to HDMI upscaler to output Neo to a LED...picture cutting out

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I posted here but I figured it's the best place to ask. I recently bought this device (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003NS0UUQ/ref=pe_385040_30332200_TE_item) to take my S-Video modded Neo Geo and get it to output to my HDMI with S-Video because Composite...
  11. I

Selling my 2 slot cab

Hi everyone. I realize I haven't posted here much recently, but I figured this would be the best place to go to sell my 2 slot cabinet. The truth is that I haven't been playing my neo stuff as much as I used to, and I still have my AES system if I do want to play. Anyway, I'll post pics at...
  12. I

Check out my Ebay auctions! Lots of good stuff, cheap, ends tomorrow!

Check out my auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/imthewalrus610_W0QQ_dmdZ1QQ_in_kwZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ12?_rdc=1 I'm a very reliable seller and I've done a decent amount of buying and selling on the Neo forums. Gunstar Super Heroes for GBA is still at .01! Thanks!
  13. I

Looking for advice, PSP can't connect to Linksys Access Point

Any advice would be very helpful. I have a Linksys WRT160n that I'm trying to connect my PSP to, and the PSP won't see the network at all. The access point works with my ps3, Wii, laptops, PCs, etc. Just not this PSP. I have put the wireless channel to 11, and that didn't help.
  14. I

Anime/Games in my ebay auction, 8 hours left, many still very cheap

Check out my ebay auctions at the link below. 29 different lots, lots of good stuff in excellent condition. Some items are still going for as low as .01. http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/imthewalrus610_W0QQ_dmdZ1QQ_in_kwZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ12 I have an excellent reputation, so bid with...
  15. I

24 hours left in my ebay sale, anime/games, many still extremely cheap!

I have 29 listings on ebay for anime/games. Lots of things are still extremely low, and there is only about 24 hours left. http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/imthewalrus610_W0QQ_dmdZ1QQ_in_kwZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ12 I do combine shipping. Everything is in really nice shape. No bootlegs. Contact me...
  16. I

Need XBOX 360 data transfer kit

If someone has this and is willing to ship it to me, please send me a PM. Thanks.
  17. I

Ebay auctions! Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Compelete, Final Fantasy and much more!

Search for auctions by user IMTheWalrus610 and start bidding! Thanks!
  18. I

Anybody ever play MLB Power Pros for the Wii?

Has anybody played MLB Power Pros for the Wii? It's on sale at Best Buy for $20, and it looks like a cool game. Any feedback is appreciated.
  19. I

Why are 60 GB PS3s $500 still?

Anybody know when these are going to start actually being discounted? I would buy one today if it was marked down, but every store still seems to be selling them for $500. I don't think they are going to sell at that price.
  20. I

Hillary Clinton's dumb bond proposal OR How I learned to hate elections

Did anybody else read about this? Hillary is proposing a $5000 bond to every child born in the US to go towards college, down payment on a house, work against personal debt, etc. Isn't this just a handout? I understand what she's trying to accomplish. College, Health Care, etc., is just...