Search results

1. Rot

Have you ever... had to take clothes out of the "Wash Basket"... ?

Unsure about you lads and lassies... But I sometimes have to do it... Jan was sleeping and I didn't wanna wake her... so... I just quickly got the clothes out of the wash basket... went to the shop... came back and replaced them.... xROTx PS. DIRTEE TE!
  2. Rot

SSL certificate ?

LOOK Mr Alphabet... The site has just been moved after over 2 decades from VBulletin to a new platform... Xenforo... The site is still a work in progress... and the Admins are working through the LONG list of stuff we need to fix... ANY of our longterm memberbase knows the SSL certificate is...
  3. Rot

King Kong vs Godzilla.

You know... I actually enjoyed this film.... Mainly on the basis that all the Human protagnists roles were just to drive a non-sensical plot obviously written by a million monkeys chained to a typewriter... ... which just led to massive CGI slugfests... I never read too much into films like...
  4. Rot

Out of Interest... Who here still believes in a Higher Power & goes to...

... Church... Mosque... Place of Worship? Admittedly since the lockdown not many places of worship are open.... but did you go before and plan to again? Just generally interested in the Spiritual health on this forum... xROTx PS. As for me... it's a straight no.... I don't go to Church and...
  5. Rot

Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

I sorta... "Got" the whole series... They built up 7 seasons of characters and plots.... Redemptions... evil people... and then threw it all away... in season 8.... I am dead on the inside now... xROTx
  6. Rot

Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

The issue I have with most "mainstream" TV series... is that they seem to want to push a narrative... Can we not just make good shit for people wothout thinking about social Agendas... Batwoman... is prime example of this shit... I can't even be bothered to... err... acquire it anymore...
  7. Rot

Best prank you ever pulled at school.

I once stuck a compass... in the AC plugs in my high school science room... EERRR... place went dark and sorta had the parents pick me up... THEN... I once threw a bike of the local hated kid onto a shed roof... I feel bad at that one to be honest... he was genuinely a nice kid... and we were...
  8. Rot

Tapatalk Part Deux

If I didn't like you... I would never replied to you numbnuts... xROTx PS. Think of it as Blue on Blue fire...
  9. Rot

Tapatalk Part Deux

God hates you Raz_Hoe pal... What can I say? :( xROTx PS. When I refer to God... I mean me...
  10. Rot

Tapatalk Part Deux

../facepalm... FFS... Mousey and Co have enough to worry about then your "mobile" needs... and whingeing... xROTx
  11. Rot

Tapatalk Part Deux

I would appreciate a forum that is over 20 years old to be functional to the majority of users.... Tapatalk is an issue for another day... Plz come back in a few months when we have bedded in the forum to a stage where we are happy it's not going to go "KABOOM"! xROTx
  12. Rot

Thanks

Why isn't this a War Room thread? This is FAR too sincere for me... xROTx
  13. Rot

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

pfft.. you're a fine one to talk about how gay shite is... You're eternal love affair with Sage has been preserved by this forum move as a warning to future man'bro's... xROTx
  14. Rot

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

Meh... Whingeing wankers.... Don't worry Mousey... I appreciate you man... Did they not read the fact that this is a new build and the niggles are still in place? Infact Mousey... let's keep the new colour plan and setup and they can either get use to it or fook off somewhere else... xROTx
  15. Rot

Johnny Depp... vs The Sun... vs Amber Heard....

Anyone been following this? ... because to be honest... I want Captain Jack Sparrow back... @RotMeToo. xROTx
  16. Rot

OLD films you like... but would be shunned by todays "Standards"....

...Anyway... I was reading about the recent issue with "Gone With The Wind".... With it's racial stuff and themes... I never liked that film but if it got me thinking... I like a LOT of films that have some sort of SJW hate topic... For example... Robinson Crusoe 1954... I liked the story as...
  17. Rot

I have now decided... New Jersey IP's are effectively gonna be deleted on sight...

BUT... seeing as I'm not in the USA... I would appreciate an idea of what outlying regions that should be effectively fooked over for registrations... .... Cuz Medina... xROTx
  18. Rot

Can someone tell me... why in News reports...

...concerning flooding... There is always one random coont in a canoe or dingy... EVERY FOOKIN' TIME!!! xROTx
  19. Rot

I bet DashK is glad he aint living in France....

Let's admit it... He's better off in Subway... Where no one gives a shit... xROTx
  20. Rot

Does anyone fancy... a website merger?

THINK OF THE NEW USERS... WE'D GET! xROTx PS. Free speech shouldn't be for everyone imo...