Search results

1. NeoDragoN

FS: Ehrgeiz PCB £55

All prices include postage in the UK. Outside of the UK PM for prices. Payment by BT or PPG or +4% on PP. Happy to do better prices for Mobos + Games. Games Naomi -Alkatsuki Blitzkampf with copy arts - £SOLD Ehrgeiz PCB - Has 4th buttons wired to jamma or can be played through JVS - £55
  2. NeoDragoN

Sports Jam GDrom £12

Prices include UK postage. Worldwide won't be much more on the games. Worldwide prices on the Mobo, Dimm etc i can get you a price. Payment by PPG or BT please. Everything is tested working fine, no problems and in good condition. Naomi Motherboard with EPR-21576G - Japan Bios - £sOLD Naomi...
  3. NeoDragoN

X-Men First Class Getting Rave Reviews!?

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/20648/-x-men-first-class-early-reviews-are-raves According to this. I won't be convinced until i see it myself.
  4. NeoDragoN

Schwarzenegger is Doing Terminator 5

WHY! Discuss. http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/04/28/arnold-schwarzenegger-says-i-ll-be-back-to-fifth-terminator-movie-115875-23090834/
  5. NeoDragoN

System 246/256 Games

Payment via Paypal Gift or BT. Prices include postage in the UK. Happily ship worldwide if you pay the shipping. 256 - These two come with a burned copy of the original disc, this saves wear and tear on the original discs. My DBZ original disc would not work but i made a copy of it and the...
  6. NeoDragoN

Tech Romancer PCB £55 Shipped in the UK.

Tech Romancer PCB Perfect working condition. Uses CPS2 Kick harness for 4th button. £55 Posted in the UK. Elsewhere PM me. PPG or BT please :)
  7. NeoDragoN

Green Lantern Movie Trailer

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/greenlantern/ So what do you guys think? It all looks pretty damn good to me, looks to be pretty accurate, nice to see Killowog! Couple of things that'll probably bug me : The Costume. Hal seems to be more of an ass than cool and cocky. Apart from that...
  8. NeoDragoN

WTD : System 256 Mobo

Ok, i know its expensive, heavy and not many people have them but i'm looking for one a bit nearer to me before i take the plunge and order one from Hong Kong..... So if anyone has one PM me a price and we'll see what we can work out.
  9. NeoDragoN

FS Capcom Vs SNK Pro Gdrom £20

Payment via Paypal Gift or Bank Transfer, Postage included in the UK, Extra elsewhere. Capcom VS SNK Pro GDRom/Security Chip - Colour Repro Arts/Movelists - £20
  10. NeoDragoN

ALL SOLD MAN!!

Payment via Paypal Gift or Bank Transfer - All Price include Postage in the UK - Elsewhere PM me. All in perfect working order, most of them i have owned for the last 9 years or so and have taken very good care of them. Remaining MVS carts Samurai Shodown 4 - £30 League Bowling - £25 King of...
  11. NeoDragoN

Look its Thor!

12. NeoDragoN

SOLD CPS3 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 2

Payment Via Bank Transfer or Paypal Gift. Comes complete with CDrom, Cables, Mobo, Security Cart, Manual, flyers etc Due to the nature of these things i cant refund if it turns up DOA, i have tested it today as seen in the picture and will test again before sending, the last one i sold...
  13. NeoDragoN

FS MVS Carts/Kits

Paypal Gift or BT on these please. All prices include Postage to the UK. I'm willing to post anywhere worldwide as long as you cover the postage, insurance & tracking is up to you. Happy to have offers on multiple purchases too. MVS 4-Slot - Had this for around 9 years, when i bought it i...
  14. NeoDragoN

FS MVS Carts/Kits

Paypal Gift or BT on these please. All prices include Postage to the UK. I'm willing to post anywhere worldwide as long as you cover the postage, insurance & tracking is up to you. Happy to have offers on multiple purchases too. MVS Bare Carts ( top to bottom on the Pic ) Serial numbers there...
  15. NeoDragoN

Stereo from a 4 slot in a Blast City

Ok recently had my blast city and i'm trying to sort out stereo from it. This is how it is: I have a connector in which i have 6 wires running into it, a mono line & a ground ( pins 10 & L ) and then 4 wires that go to my amp, when i connect the connector labeled speaker it connects up the...
  16. NeoDragoN

FS/FT Spectral Vs Generation PCB Kit

Spectral Vs Generation Kit Jamma Board - kit includes - PCB, Cardboard Marquee and Move stickers. £70 Posted. Offers or Trades more than welcome!
  17. NeoDragoN

MVS Carts FS + PC Engine Duo R

Payment via Paypal Gift or BT Please! All prices include postage. Pal 360 Prince of Persia - Mint - £10 Guitar Hero 3 + Guitar/stickers etc Boxed - £25 was £30 Too Human - mint - £6 - HOLD Pal PS3 Farcry 2 - mint - £7.50 - HOLD Ridge Racer 7 - Mint - £6 - HOLD Resident Evil 5 - mint - £15...
  18. NeoDragoN

Can anyone make me some MVS Labels or point me in the right direction?

I need labels for my Gowcaizer, Super Sidekicks 3 and Kabuki Klash MVS carts, i've had a look around and all i could find was colourful labels and all i want are standard B&W MVS ones. I found an image of the basic spine but its a Photoshop file and i dont have it! Any help appreciated!
  19. NeoDragoN

Metal Slug X MVS Reset/Problems

So i've had this MSX MVS Cart since around 2001 and have had no probs with it all this time. I had a friend visit back in march/june and they wanted to play it and it didnt work so i figured it was dirty or whatever and we just played MS3 instead. So just now i have gone back to it to clean it...
  20. NeoDragoN

GanGan SNK-G MVS Cart £16 Posted - Super Sidekicks 3 MVS £10 Posted!

As Title, Both work perfect, label on Gangan is great, Super Sidekicks 3's label is baaaaaaddd. Prices Shipped in the UK only. Postage to be added outside the UK!