Search results

1. TheGreenMachine

Repro Astro City/NAC instruction card?

Does anyone make or perhaps have some high quality art they could share of the vanilla/default Sega Astro City instruction card artwork? Mine has some damage and I'm looking to replace it. But I can't seem to find anyone offering originals or repro of the instruction card. Just the CPO and...
  2. TheGreenMachine

FS: arcade odds and ends

Here's some more arcade related odds and ends I need to get rid of before moving. 1. "unoffical" AVP Asian Gray CPS2 A/B board set - SOLD(offline) 2. Capcom CPS2 A board (US region) - SOLD This is an extra Capcom US region CPS2 A board that needs to go. No clips or feet, just the A board...
  3. TheGreenMachine

Someone want to redo the Money Puzzle Exchanger shockbox insert?

Not me, rather I was thinking maybe one of the folks who already had created an insert could redo it. Except this time with much higher source quality artwork. I really like the inserts South Town has for Money Puzzle Exchanger but unfortunately the artwork on the inserts looks pretty...
  4. TheGreenMachine

FS: DVDs - primarily anime partial or complete sets

Only listing anime DVDs right now. Going through my DVD collection trying to weed out all the shit I've either picked up on blu-ray or just didn't care for. These are all in excellent shape watched once or twice and then safely stored. These are all the original full price release versions of...
  5. TheGreenMachine

FS: NAOMI items

NAOMI Items for sale #1. NAOMI mobo w/ Capcom I/O and cables - SOLD This is a working NAOMI 1 motherboard with a Capcom I/O board and all the required cables(VGA, power, USB, audio, and SCSI2 GDROM cable). This is a working pull from the converted NAOMI cabinet I was trying to sell. The BIOs...
  6. TheGreenMachine

FS: New Astro City Sanwa control panel

SOLD: New Astro City Sanwa control panel This is a brand new Sanwa licensed Sega Astro City 2L12B control panel. Includes brand new Sanwa buttons and JLF-TP-8YT joysticks(w/ 4 way gate). This includes new official Sega 1p and 2p harnesses. It does not however include the kick harness for 1p...
  7. TheGreenMachine

*GONE* FREE: Capcom Dynamo project cab

Currently on hold pending pick-up.This is a free you pick-up in 21044 Capcom Dynamo project cab. Dynamo project cab picture 1: Dynamo Project cab picture 2: The 19" monitor seen in these pictures does not come with this cab. By "project cab" I mean it is a stripped shell. This means the...
  8. TheGreenMachine

FS: dedicated Neo Geo 4 slot cabinet(converted 1 slot)

SOLD: dedicated Neo Geo 4 slot cabinet(converted 1 slot) I recently got word that I am going to need to move to the Boston, MA area for my job. Which sadly means I need to scale down my arcade cabinet collection. - Neo Geo dedicated 4 slot MVS cabinet - asking price - SOLD pick-up in 21044...
  9. TheGreenMachine

What colors Metal Slug X MVS carts?

Kind of an odd question, but what colors did the Metal Slug X MVS carts officially come in? I know of: transparent smoke transparent blue transparent green That it or anything else? Black or plain transparent/clear maybe? And I'm just curious, not asking in regards to a suspicious cart or...
  10. TheGreenMachine

*FOUND* WTB: Money Puzzle Exchanger MVS (prefer original label)

Looking for an authentic(original cart/pcb/label) Money Puzzle Exchanger MVS cart. More interested in a loose cart than a kit. Definitely more interested in one with an original label than a repro. I might consider one with a really nice repro label, but a repro label will definitely...
  11. TheGreenMachine

SOLD: SFIII: 2nd Impact (JP) full CPSIII setup + JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (JP) game

FS: Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact Giant Attack (JP) full CPSIII setup + JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (JP) CPSIII (security cart, CD-ROM, and SIMMs only) I have for sale a full Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact (JP) CPSIII setup and a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (JP) CPSIII game only(security cart...
  12. TheGreenMachine

Past lives of MVS carts

I was looking through my MVS carts the other day, since I hadn't given some of them a look over in quite a while. In doing so I noticed that my Baseball Stars Professional cart (which has a fake US label) actually appeared to still have its original label intact under the fake US one. Now the...
  13. TheGreenMachine

WTB: US MS3 MVS - orig label w/ intact serials

WTB: US MS3 MVS/Money Puzzle Exchanger MVS - w/ original intact labels Hey folks, I'm looking for an authentic US Metal Slug 3 MVS cart with an original label with serials intact in good working condition. So long as the cart plays flawlessly it can be in played condition, but the label...
  14. TheGreenMachine

Auction Game Sales - game sale and auction in Timonium MD

This was officially announced a while back and I forgot to post. Anyway I got the official flyer in the mail late last week: Baltimore Game Sale & Auction http://www.auctiongamesales.com/BaltimoreInfo.htm or in summary - where: Maryland State Fairgrounds 2200 York Road Timonium, MD...
  15. TheGreenMachine

4 player supergun

If any folks are interested here's a link to my album which contains pictures of my recently completed 4 player supergun: http://community.webshots.com/album/432195068uXVNXi Light and compact it is not, but it was designed for ease of use for 4 player home arcade action. It uses the Neo Bitz...
  16. TheGreenMachine

FS/FT almost complete 3 Count Bout kit - SOLD

I've got a nearly complete '3 Count Bout' US kit. The only thing missing appears to be the move stickers. It other wise includes the cart, box, two instruction sheets, dip sheet, and mini marquee. Obviously the box is pretty worn. Whoever the arcade operator bought this kit from taped up...
  17. TheGreenMachine

Marquee and overlay clearance - updated items and prices

Okay, time to clear out some odds and ends picked up in lots at auction to clear out some space.... for this years auctions. I have a number of NOS marquees and overlays. All prices include shipping in the continental US. Payment by check or money order. Please PM me if you're interested...
  18. TheGreenMachine

WTB: POWERSTONE/POWERSTONE 2 US CPO Stickers

Hey All, I'm looking for Powerstone\Powerstone 2 CPO stickers from the US Naomi kits. These are the stickers from the US kits which would be placed around the joystick and buttons. Not the instruction stickers, but literally the capcom style stickers which are placed around the joysticks...
  19. TheGreenMachine

Auction Game Sales arcade auction in Philadelphia area 12/11/04

Got a flyer yesterday in the mail. when: December 11, 2004 where: Fort Washington Expo Center 1100 Virginia Drive Fort Washington, PA Telephone 215-641-4500 http://www.auctiongamesales.com/ http://fortwashingtonexpo.com/index.html info: $100 deposit is required for a bidders card. -...
  20. TheGreenMachine

MS5 and the MV-1 board

Don't know if anyone else has given that particular 1 slot MVS board a try but I had some compatibility issues. Mainly problems with the audio cutting out. Usually just the BGM. Rarely both the BGM and the SFX would completely cut out. Never any crashes or resets though. A huge improvement...