Search results

1. I

US King of Fighters 2000 NGH and US Windjammers NGH ... up for sale!

Up for sale I have a few prized rare english homecarts. My prices do not include shipping. Shipping is determined once I go to the post office. (I prefer to ship KOF2000 by EMS only). I do combine shipping for better rates. I only accept personal paypal and will ship worldwide. Any questions...
  2. I

For Sale ... from Oldschool to Newschool

Here's a huge lot of my personal games I have up for sale. Now for my US Sega Master System sealed lot Im hoping to sell bulk packages of my SMS games. The game are in various conditions from missing tabs, wrapping torn abit, tape, stickers and sunfade labels. Some might be resealed and some may...
  3. I

For Sale ... some Neo Geo AES and some MVS Kits/Carts

Up for sale I have the last of my remaining old Neo Geo AES collection up for sale. My prices do not include shipping. Shipping is determined once I go to the post office. I do combine shipping for better rates. My payments are as follows Paypal plus 4% fee or personal payment. Any questions...
  4. I

For Sale ... from the NES Days to the current Xbox360

Here I have my old to new games I have for sale. Im cutting back alot since I bought a house. Everything is from old classic games to the new current games. I didnt do any descriptions but if there is anything you need to know or want to know just let me know. Feel free to make offers but dont...
  5. I

For Sale ... my old Neo Geo AES collection - some MVS - Mini Marquee's

Up for sale I have the remaining of my old Neo Geo AES collection up for sale. My prices do not include shipping. Shipping is determined once I go to the post office. I do combine shipping for better rates. My payments are as follows Paypal plus 4% fee. Any questions please ask! Thanks! Neo Geo...
  6. I

Sega and Nintendo ebay auctions ! ! ! SMS/NES/PS2 Sweets Inside ! ! !

Hey guys! Here's what I have listed...got some Sega Master System boxed with 17 games, PlayStation 2 Slim System with 2 games, 3 NES games, Nintendo Power Glove, Official Nintendo AC Adapter brand new and Official NES SNES RF Switch brand new. Sega Master System boxed complete with 17 games...
  7. I

Nintendo and PlayStation ebay auctions ! ! ! Atari/NES/PS/PS2 Sweets Inside ! ! !

Hey guys! Here's what I have listed...got some Atari 2600 boxed games, Nintendo Entertainment System with 7 games, Nintendo 64 System with Mario Kart 64, PlayStation Organizer, PlayStation 2 boxed with 2 games and PlayStation 2 Slim System with 2 games. Atari 2600 lot 9 games boxed complete...
  8. I

Atari/Nintendo/Super Nintendo/Wii/Sega Genesis/Sega CD/DC/PS1/PS2/PCE/Xbox/Xbox 360

Here I have my assorted games I have for sale. Everything you see is what you get. I didnt do any descriptions but if there is anything you need to know or want to know just let me know. If they are missing something they will say otherwise the game is complete. My prices do not include...
  9. I

Sega Master and Sega Genesis ebay auctions ! ! ! Sega Sweets Inside ! ! !

Hey guys! Here's what I have listed...got some Sega Master System lots, Sega Master System 3D Glasses Brand new in Box, Sega Genesis System, Sega Genesis Power Base Converter Brand New in box and also I have a used one and a Sega CD System...etc Sega Master System complete with 17 games lot...
  10. I

SMS (US and Canadian sealed)/Sega Dreamcast/Nintendo/Super NES/PC Engine/PSP/Randoms

Here's a huge lot of my personal games I have up for sale. A nice selection to choose from. Now for my US Sega Master System sealed lot Im only looking to sell bulk packages of my SMS games only from the US versions to the Canadian versionsinstead of 1 or 2 at a time. Im looking to sell atleast...
  11. I

Neo Geo AES 2010 sales and Extras!!! Happy New Years Sales!

It's that time again to sell off the remaining Neo Geo games I have had for the past 4 years that I didnt have time to sell off. All the games have been tested and work perfectly. For who that know who I'am buy my games and place them on your shelf to admire as thats what there meant to do. LoL...
  12. I

Who are members...

override and oliverclaude ??? Has anyone got PMs from these guys? They asked about games for shipping prices but now I cant PM them back. They weren't guests at one time...but now they are. So confused. :confused: Whats happening?
  13. I

20 sealed NES-New Nintendo Wii-Super NES Systems-Sega CD-Mega Bloks Space shuttle-

Any questions about my games please PM me! I will not split up anything unless you can convince me a good price. I would like to sell as bundles. Accepting Payments as follows: Paypal +3% fee (Personal account only) or a Pink International money order only. No time payments! You know my feedback...
  14. I

Neo Geo AES 2009 sales and Extras!!!

It's that time again to sell off the remaining Neo Geo games I have had for the past 3 years that I didnt have time to sell off. All the games have been tested and work perfectly. For who that know who I'am buy my games and place them on your shelf to admire as thats what there meant to do. LoL...
  15. I

Going to see...MC Hammer...tonight! ! !

MC Hammer...concert tonight!!! WWWoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Fucking eh!!!! :buttrock: Hammer Time bitches!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4L4CPfQY8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlRScuN-x5U
  16. I

20 sealed NES/SNES Games-New Nintendo Wii-Super NES System-Mega Bloks Space shuttle-

These 18 NES games are factory sealed with the H seam. Brand spankin New!!! 2 SNES games and 4 SNES controllers. All New! They are presentable and definitely for collectors. The shipping price I'd find out at the post office but the only way Ill find out is if your going to buy the games. I'll...
  17. I

20 sealed NES/SNES-New Nintendo Wii-Comic books-Mega Bloks Space shuttle-

Here's some auctions I listed...take a look see...thanks for looking! Nintendo 20 sealed NES SNES Games & 4 controllers NEW...
  18. I

Bboy Joker

Play along...it's awesome...Love the music... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR3ywoc2Cp4&annotation_id=annotation_269266&feature=iv
  19. I

Remainder Neo Geo AES and Extras Sale!!!

It's that time again to sell off the remaining Neo Geo games I have had for the past 2 years that I didnt have time to sell off. All the games have been tested and work perfectly. For who that know who I'am buy my games and place them on your shelf to admire as thats what there meant to do. LoL...
  20. I

Ebay: PS3 - PLAYSTATION 3 60GB & XBOX 360 20GB +74 GAMES

PS3 - PLAYSTATION 3 60GB & XBOX 360 20GB +74 GAMES I'm posting this for a friend of mine. Thanks and bid away! :) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180348842243