Search results

1. alec

KOF XIII in the Humble Jumbo Bundle 2

https://www.humblebundle.com/ Cheap! Get on Steam, my handle is tenebrain, let's fight!
  2. alec

Pokemon X for 3DS for sale or trade OBO

Bought a 3DS bundle and this just isn't for me. It's like new except opened and played. I'm looking to trade it for another 3ds game or sell it for $30 shipped OBO. I can snap a pic if needed. Thanks guys.
  3. alec

Plugging my friend's XBLIG: Magicians and Looters

Yeah, this is me being shameless, but I would do the same for any of you butt-bozos so hear me out. My friends game just came out yesterday. It's called Magicians and Looters and its available on the Xbox Live Indie Games market for a whopping $1. Turn on your 360 and look under Indie Games New...
  4. alec

SOLD: Shinrei Jusatsushi TAROMARU Sega Saturn

With heavy heart I am listing up for sale the rarest of all Saturn games, and a personal favorite of mine. It's all in good shape save for a crease on the front cover which I didn't notice until I took pictures a few minutes ago. There's no spine card or registration card, just the case the...
  5. alec

MVC: Origins anyone?

I just bought this game on PSN a few days back and finding matches online is a real challenge. Anybody want to throw down on MSH or MVC1? My MSH Wolverine is ready to shred! These games are so classic. PSN: AlecGh
  6. alec

WTB Innovation Dreamcast Controller Adapter

The one that works with both Saturn and Playstation controllers. Thanks!
  7. alec

CPS2! Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo and Vampire Savior

Up for sale are two CPS2 B Boards, both blue shelled USA region games. Vampire Savior (Phoenixed) - $80 shipped Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (that's ducktape residue) - $100 shipped PM me, thanks!
  8. alec

SOLD: X-Men Versus Street Fighter $55 shipped

Title says it all pretty much. USA only for this sale please. This is a Blue USA B-Board and version 3 of the game. I don't have any A-Boards to sell with it, sorry. $55 shipped or will trade it for Marvel Super Heroes. Thanks!
  9. alec

WTT: XMVSF Blue for MSH Green

Kind of a specific trade request here, but I have a nice condition blue X-Men Vs Street Fighter and I really want a green Marvel Super Heroes board. I'd trade it for a blue one as well. Likewise if you have a cheap green board you want to sell, hit me up with a price!
  10. alec

Gone

Price includes shipping in the USA. I'd consider trading (+cash) for: Marvel Super Heroes (Green) Marvel Vs Capcom (Blue) X-Men Vs. Street Fighter (version 1) Marvel Vs SF (green) Thanks :buttrock:
  11. alec

ALL GONE!! PS3 MVC3 $45 shipped

Bought this as a preorder, put it in the console once, took it out once, checked out the manual once, that's all the use this game has seen. http://img265.imageshack.us/g/m31f.jpg/ $45 shipped in the USA, God bless the mustache. ps: I'll toss in SSF4 for another $10. just let me know.
  12. alec

FS: SuperGrafx PC Engine Lot

Hi folks, Selling a rare one today. I'm at school posting this, so I'll upload photos when I get home. Rest assured everything is really clean and in good condition. Included in this sale is: PC Engine Super Grafx Console w/ hook ups and controller (not boxed, but in great shape) Super G&G...
  13. alec

FS: Parodius JAMMA *SOLD*

Whats up ZDTF, Parting with this Konami mega-classic. Asking $130 shipped in the USA. Will be shipped USPS Priority in an anti-static bag. Here's a pic snapped today. Thanks for looking :) SOLD
  14. alec

FS: Bangai O US Dreamcast

Selling my favorite Dreamcast shooter, times are tough. The manual has light wear and the disc VERY light surface scratches. Overall though good condition. $30 shipped in the USA. $35 shipped anywhere else.
  15. alec

FS: Final Fight

Good clean board $60 shipped in the USA. Both top and bottom PCB's so it's plug and play. Also Final Fight doesn't suicide like other Capcom games if that's a concern. Best scrolling beat em up ever, just need the money and space right now. Thanks.
  16. alec

SOLD (pending): Marvel VS Street Fighter Bare A+B $40 shipped

$40 shipped in the USA. European version. Tested and working today. No shell, bare pcbs. Thanks for looking :)
  17. alec

SOLD Dreamcast Game Lot

$40 shipped in the USA or Best Offer games are complete save Power Stone 2 which is as shown. PM me with an offer and lets get these out of here!
  18. alec

SOLD: World Heroes Perfect $30 shipped

MVS cart, $30 shipped in the USA. PM me thanks :)
  19. alec

FS: Custom Xbox Hori all Seimitsu

I need to clear out some space and have way too many sticks. This is for sale only so no trades. Details: Custom Panel / Plexi from VocalNinja, Vewlix layout Case from Tekken 5 PCB, guide box and LS-32 from EX SE Those Skeletor buttons and white starts are Seimitsu as well. $100 shipped in...
  20. alec

FS: Battle Garegga Full Kit Minty

My favorite shooter ever. Just bought it from alberto just a few months back for $470, great guy to deal with. Was brand new when it arrived, since then, litterally played twice. I owe some money, so my loss is your gain. Asking $420 shipped in the USA or $400 shipped if paid by paypal gift...