Search results

1. A

WTB Atomiswave Cabinet

Looking for AW dedicated cab in Chicago/Milwaukee area. Hopefully with 2 player control panel. Thanks.
  2. A

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Here's my Bang Bead kit, matching serials, any idea on value?
  3. A

XBL JP community games

Anyone notice 2 JP community games that popped up on the indie side? One is a 2-d shooter and one is a graphic novel. Both are in JP, but both have more polish than 80% of the stuff that's on there now. Both have decent voice actresses with em, and the graphic novel is only one screen in the...
  4. A

Hillarious Ghost n Goblins Video

I wish I understood Japanese.
  5. A

720p VS 1080i

Once and for all can someone please explain the differences between the two? From my understanding(and I could be completely wrong), 720p is better. From the way that it was explained to me, 1080i scans inl the odd lines then all the even lines of resolution(odd, even, odd, even, odd, etc) and...
  6. A

Auction Over! Sold!!

Well, I bought a new place and it just isn't large enough for my cab. I need to sell it and have it removed from my current place by July 31st, 2006. Here is the deal: 1) 33" Dynamo Arcade Cabinet, zero burn in, bright, clean picture on the monitor. 2) Coin slots fully opperational with...
  7. A

Anime Expo 2006 Pics

IGN has a TON of cosplay pics up from Anime Expo 2006 Here's the linky Worst.Misty.Evah
  8. A

KoFXI > SF3rdS

IMHO, KoFXI trumps SF3rd. I have more fun and later hours with KOFXI than 3rd with my friends. I love the music. KDD-0075, New Order, they freakin rock(although I really liked Chun Li and Akuma's), the backgrounds, the amount of deverse characters and fighting styles, the speed. I like...
  9. A

FOUND! Saturn 6 button pad for PS2

Hey, Im looking to buy a Sega Saturn 6 Button Pad for PS2, or and adaptor that lets me play my saturn pad on my ps2. LMK AJ
  10. A

Update Xbox Media Player Codec?

Can someone link me to where I can dl the latest codecs for my xbocks media player? And where do I put them in the xbox, what folder? Thanks AJ
  11. A

WTB: Import Playstation 2 JP

Lookin for an Import PS2 JP so I can play KoFXI, let me know. AJ
  12. A

DreamCast:VMU

Yo, Sick of starting UnderDefeat all over every time(all though, its gotten me better at the game), and I would like to start saving my Hi-Scores. Anyone have a VMU they would like to send me? PayPal CC- ASAP.. AJ
  13. A

Atomiswave Jamma q

If I remove the jamma harness will this erase the memory stored on the mobo, or do I have to remove the cart for this to happen? The reson I ask is cus KoFXI is time released for new characters and I dont want my play time to be reset at zero!!
  14. A

Chicago-This Weekend-KoFXI-Nuff Said

Yo, Im off the next 4 days(fri,sat,sun,mon), I live 3/4 mile from Wrigley Field, get out here for some KoFXI at my place, email me at ajk1080@hotmail.com or pm me for directions. AJ
  15. A

Voice work in KoF

I have been playing alot of KoFXI lately, and was wondering about Shion's voice. Is that the same actress that plays, Rukia, in Bleach? In KoF'03 is Kusanagi's voice the same actor that plays, Orochimaru, in Naruto? Just curious...any other anime voices in KoF that you know about?
  16. A

KoFXI 'short hop'

After watching countless combo vids and matches I had been wondering how to do the short hop that so many do...I have been told to do a varriety of things but the easiest way, for me, is: db, uf, db..... do it quickly and you will have that nice short hop for comboing, have fun!!!
  17. A

Tonk:Im callin you out!!!!

You will nvr beat my DK Jr. score in NG.com flash arcade.....Check it:mr_t:
  18. A

KoFXI Gathering in Chicago:3/4/06 and 3/11/06

Hey, Ok everyone in Chicago area......KoFXI gathering in Chicago on 3/4/06 and 3/11/06 at my apartment. I have a 33" Dynamo cab...I have various other games as well. NeoGeo Battle Colusium, Dolphin Blue, Rumble Fish, KI2, and a bunch of other stuff. I hope we can get some good competion so...
  19. A

PS3:The Delay, Over Heating, and $900?!?!

Two articles on IGN worth checking out on Merrill Lynch Japan's report on PS3 software delays, hardware delays, overheating, and initial build materials costing $900. Sony's comment on delay . What I find interesting is the build materials are going to cost $900....How much is this system...