Search results

1. NeoEsZ

Big Nintendo DUMP - games for most systems

Not that I know of
  2. NeoEsZ

Big Nintendo DUMP - games for most systems

Hey all, I’ll do PayPal or Venmo on this stuff. Prices don’t include shipping, but I’ll round down for you after packing everything up. Established members only (either through post count or longevity). I’ll ship anywhere, but outside of the US you’ll be charged the actual shipping price. NES...
  3. NeoEsZ

Any way to access test menu on the MVSX?

Just got one of these and I’m trying to change the region and blood options and I don’t see a way to access the test menu. Is there a way?
  4. NeoEsZ

Happy Birthday, NeoEsZ!

Holy shit, my own hbd forum topic. Four days late to the party, but still… Thank you!!!!
  5. NeoEsZ

FS: Around half of my collection | PS1, 2, 3, 4, Vita, Switch, Xbox + more

Everyone's orders have been shipped out and the listing (along with the linked spreadsheet) have been updated. The strike outs on the original post mean that the item has sold. If you're interested in anything, please reach out! I go to the post office on Tuesdays and Fridays.
  6. NeoEsZ

Hey all, thought I would lead with the list. I've done my best to price this stuff competitively, but some game prices are weirdly all over the place right now. Send me a PM with your email and I'll take photos of anything upon request. Everything is complete and in very good to excellent...
  7. NeoEsZ

PS1 Chrono Cross (acceptable condition, priced appropriately) $15 Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22 $10 Final Fantasy Anthology w/ Soundtrack $25 Omega Boost $50 Vagrant Story $75 PS2 Art of Fighting Anthology $10 BeatDown: Fists of Vengeance $30 Dirge of Cerberus: Final...
  8. NeoEsZ

New Attempt at a Samurai Shodown RPG English Translation

To the folks who keep talking about how bad or mediocre this game is: Dude plenty of us like bad and mediocre games. Who cares? Also there are fan translations out there for all kinds of shitty little games that maybe a couple hundred people care about. If he’s going to finish and release...
  9. NeoEsZ

New Attempt at a Samurai Shodown RPG English Translation

I remember sending Deuce an encouraging message about his original translation, and I was met with a message that said something to the effect of “I can see right through you, you’re not getting the beta rom.” Anyway, I’ll happily play this if he does indeed cross the finish line. That game...
  10. NeoEsZ

FS: Steam Deck 256gb model

Def interested! I too would like to know if you’re interested in any trades because I’m about to post a big sales thread with 100+ items.
  11. NeoEsZ

Analogue Pocket

I got mine in a couple days ago but no dock, which I'm still waiting on. I'm not hot on the dpad and buttons, and it weighs a little more than I expected, but the screen looks beautiful and all the cores I've tried feel lag-free. I pulled off some fairly difficult combos with cancels in Garou...
  12. NeoEsZ

LF: Armored Core Games (PS2)

As the title suggests, I’m looking for complete Armored Core titles on the ps2. Just finished project phantasma on ps1 and am looking to keep going. I don’t own any of the titles right now, so shoot me a DM with what you have, condition and how much $$$ you’d like. Thanks y’all!
  13. NeoEsZ

Pixeljunkie selling almost everything...seriously - PCE, Neo, Vita...everything

package arrived today, everything in immaculate shape as usual. if you’re on the fence, buy w/ confidence!
  14. NeoEsZ

My Gameboy Advance collection on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164547456987 GameValueNow has all these loose carts right around $1,000. 40+ games in this lot, including Mario titles, RPGs, a couple import titles and even a couple complete games. Lots of nice CustomGameCases.com cases as well.
  15. NeoEsZ

FOUND

Found! Thank you!
  16. NeoEsZ

WTB: Japanese Dreamcast Fighting Games

Hey all, I don’t collect much these days but I feel like I keep coming back to Dreamcast fighters and I’d like to have a few more on my shelf. I wanted to drop a line and see if anyone out there is looking to unload some import fighters on the Dreamcast on the cheap or a reasonable price. So...
  17. NeoEsZ

Petition for Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 & 3 HD Remaster

Hey, I just saw this shared on another forum and signed the petition. As of right now over 22,000 people have signed. I'm just sharing this because I love both Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3. Probably won't make a difference, but why not try...
  18. NeoEsZ

NVM got it

Looking for a cart of Martial Masters! Let me know which region you have and your asking price. Thx! :multi_co:
  19. NeoEsZ

Using video projectors for gaming

Does anyone have any experience using a video projector for gaming? If so, can you share any tips you might have for getting low latency and a decent picture? I’ll be playing a combination of HD stuff like Nintendo Switch and older systems like Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn via the...
  20. NeoEsZ

FS: Everything but especially these video games (also art books and manga)

Hey all. Unemployment and CARES check are both in limbo, but that's OK because I have all these games to sell you. :mr_t: I tried to price everything out using GameValueNow, PriceCharting and, in some cases, eBay (ew). If something seems a little high, let me know. Similarly, if you think I've...