Search results

1. Yagyu Jubei

MOAR Neo Stuff for SALE: Price Drop MS2 kit, Added MVS Converter

Sup Party People. Up for sale are various Neo Geo items. First dibs go to good, contributing members. I will add additional items for sale from time to time. Metal Slug 2 MVS Partial Kit. Replica Box, Move strip, some inserts, marquee, baggie. Serials removed. $55 Shipped CONUS +5...
  2. Yagyu Jubei

20 Years of PULSTAR

Pulstar MVS released 8/28/95 Pulstar AES released 9/29/95 20 Years of Pulstar yo! Talk about anything you want about Pulstar here in commemoration of the legendary shmup that everyone (still) wants. My first memory of Pulstar is being so pissed off that I no longer had an AES to play it when...
  3. Yagyu Jubei

*SOLD* English Metal Slug 1 MVS Full Kit Non-Matching Serials

**SOLD $85 Shipped for forum reference** Thanks guys, more to come. --Yagyu Jubei Mitsuyoshi Purchased from Tomcat a few years back. I already have a holo copy so this is a duplicate that needs a good home. Non-matching serials, original label with some wrinkling. Original box has writing on...
  4. Yagyu Jubei

Is Bullet-Hell played out?

Fuck yeah it is. Shmups used to be so awesome. I don't want to stare at a pixel hit box all day. They all look the same to me now. Just a bukkake of pink bullets.
  5. Yagyu Jubei

Is NEO GEO the Art of Gaming?

Since Day 1, Neo Geo was and always will be a luxury item. Just like collecting rare books, comics, fine art, Banksy prints, historical relics, cars. You name it. Not for the feint of heart. Just like famous art heists, there have been frauds, controversies, forgeries and reproductions in the...
  6. Yagyu Jubei

All the names of the Metal Slug POWs?

Has anyone found all the POWs in all the Metal Slug games? Even the hidden ones? I checked some older threads and even the Metal Slug wikis. I'm curious to know what all of their names are too...
  7. Yagyu Jubei

WTB: AES Metal Slug 2, Garou, Big T Golf & others

I'm building up my AES collection again bit by bit. Offers are in USD shipped to California, USA (If you are international, PM me a shipping quote) Looking for the following AES carts: Art of Fighting 1 Dog Tag *FOUND* Big Tournament Golf JP 1250 VG+ or better Cyber-Lip USA *FOUND* Garou Mark...
  8. Yagyu Jubei

Any word on Ghost Blade for Dreamcast?

I loves me some Dreamcast, so I ordered Ghost Blade from HuCast over a year ago. The release date keeps getting pushed back. Now it's TBA 2015. So I'm hoping it's soon... Anyone else hear of any updates?
  9. Yagyu Jubei

MVS = AES 2.0?

Geddon_jt's reply in another thread inspired me to start this thread. There has been a permanent market shift in Neo collecting and I wanted to get your opinions on this. The AES market is saturated with fakes, bootlegs and conversions. Some of the European fakes are so sophisticated, they can...
  10. Yagyu Jubei

*FOUND* MVS English KOF 96

Hello Neo Geo peeps! Cart has been found. Thank you! I'm looking for an English KOF 96 MVS cart with a clean holo label. Intact serials. No boots, of course. PM me with offers and pics. I'm in the USA. Fast payment guaranteed.
  11. Yagyu Jubei

What "Region" are Korean MVS carts?

Mildly dumb question. How do Korean MVS carts display on a Unibios-chipped board? Do they display different languages when set to US/Euro or Japan? I've never owned a Korean cart and only seen them running on a stock SNK board.
  12. Yagyu Jubei

Has there ever been a "Fixed" Metal Slug 2 cart?

Has anyone ever seen or heard of a fixed Metal Slug 2 cart? Officially that would be X, but has anyone tried to fix the actual roms on MS2 to remedy the slowdown?
  13. Yagyu Jubei

*CLOSED* Updated MVS WTB list: Sengoku 2, Aero 3, etc...

:multi_co: Hey Mega Shock Crew! :multi_co: Big thanks to the forum members that have helped me get some good MVS carts. I'm looking for Genuine MVS loose carts (clean original label w/serials, no boots, no cut serials). SNK holo/warranty seals a big plus: ***Updated 3/20/13***: Thread is now...
  14. Yagyu Jubei

Anyone have a spare JP POW3 adapter they can part with?

These things never come up on Ebay unless I'm buying a whole system. My Genesis 1 adapter works fine. I just want a POW3 for a spare AES that I have lying around.
  15. Yagyu Jubei

WTB MVS: Garou, Last Resort, MS1, others...

Hi there! I need to build up my feedback again, now that I'm back in the collecting scene. I'm looking for MVS titles. I don't collect kits. Loose carts are fine as long as they're pretty clean, nice labels and of course 100% authentic SNK, no boots. Looking for: NAM-1975 Last Resort Metal...
  16. Yagyu Jubei

I am being recalled to Natorm Headquarters

Hey Mega-Shock compadres! I'm back in the Neo scene after a long hiatus called LIFE! I'm not expecting anyone to remember me but I'm glad I'm back!! I'm building an MVS collection so you may see me hanging out in the buy/sell forums. I'm still in the SF Bay Area and I still love SNK after all...
  17. Yagyu Jubei

Family emergency....Must sell stuff now!!

Due to a family emergency, I have to let go of a few things...If you can help me out, that would be great! This is what I have readily available for sale...Free shipping in the USA and I will cover the Paypal fees! Please do not post offers on the forum as I don't want this to be a bidding war...
  18. Yagyu Jubei

Great Neo Geo Carts for Sale on Ebay!!

Bidding starts at one cent!!!! Get these carts now! http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=faust415&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25
  19. Yagyu Jubei

FS: Last Blade 1 and 2, Metal Slug 3

Hey everyone.....more carts are in! These are all Japanese AES Home Carts. All games, inserts, instructions (with baggies) and carts are in absolute mint condition. Everyone who has bought from me in the past knows that you are getting top quality shiznit! Last Blade 1: $200 Last Blade 2: $400...
  20. Yagyu Jubei

OK.....Time to brag. :)

I don't usually brag about my treasure-finds, but this is the ultimate joygasm for me and I wanted to celebrate! Both games for Sega Saturn: Brand NEW Radiant Silvergun - SEALED - $150 MINT Akumajo Dracula X - $52 I know what these are going for on Ebay, so I am extremely lucky to get those...